Chapter Five

Jamil; Arabic جميل, Meaning: Handsome

Elizabeth...

"I just don't know how you can deal with taking care of a grown man!" My mother says through the phone. I roll my eyes and continue to fold my laundry. I never did Jamil's because he always complained I didn't do it right.
"Mom..." I sigh placing the last piece of clothing on the bed.
"I don't trust him baby. He's weird." She mumbles.
"He's not weird he's different!" I say getting upset. "You have no idea what the poor man has been through." I say standing from the bed.

"Will you at least come visit me? You spend all your time there-"
"That's because I live here." I cut her off.
"I understand that but come visit your mom once in a while. He'll be okay by himself. He goes out by himself doesn't he?" I look at myself on the mirror and twist my lips. She did have a point.
"Okay! I'll come over. But if Jamil wants to come I'm bringing him." I let her know. She huffs making me roll my eyes again.
"Whatever love you!" I say it back and we hang up.

I bend down to pick up a necklace that had fell on the floor earlier in the day and set it on my vanity. Turning around I nearly jump out of my skin when I see Jamil sitting on my bed.
"I-I don't mean to be such a burden to you Elizabeth." He says staring down at his hands. I sigh and walk over to him. I rub his back and grab one of his hands.
"You're not I promise... I enjoy spending time with you." I smile. His lips twitch as he tries to fight back a smile.

I giggle and swipe my thumb over his bottom lip. He finally looks up at me making me get lost in his eyes. I clear my throat and let his hand go.
"So what did you get yourself into the other night? I seen a few scratches on your back when you came downstairs this morning." I smirk at him. He blushes furiously and looks away from me.

"Something that's just my business." He says in his raspy proper voice. I have to say his mother raised him well. I place my head on his shoulder and sigh.
"I wish I could get my freak on like you but guys nowadays are blah." I say sticking my tongue out. He lets out a cute little laugh making me laugh.

"You have anything you want to do today?" I ask him. He shakes his head and lays back onto my bed. "Well I'm going to see my mom... would you like to go?" I shoot him another question.
"No thank you." He says quietly. I nod and bite into my bottom lip.
"She does like you Jamil... she just doesn't understand you like I do." I say to him. He turns so his back is facing me and I hear him sigh.

"You don't have to lie Elizabeth. It's okay I don't expect everyone to take a liking to me." He voices softly. I stare at his back for a moment before standing up.
"Well I'm going to shower..." I trail off. I walk over to my dresser and pull out an outfit. I turn around to see his eyes closed as he breathes calmly. He must be sleep. I gather my things and head to my bathroom.

Once I'm inside I quietly shut the door and lock it making sure not to wake him. I set my things down and walk over to the shower. I adjust the water and strip myself before sliding in. I wet my hair and close my eyes enjoying the feeling of the water.
"Elizabeth? Can I use the bathroom?" His voice calls from the other side of the shower door.

I open my eyes to see the outline of him standing at the glass door. I swallow the lump in my throat and nod.
"Y-yes. Jamil how did you get in here?" I ask nervously. He doesn't say anything as I watch him walk away towards the toilet. I hear him drop his pants and take care of his business.

I hear him groan and I blush.
"You okay?" I ask sliding the glass door open a bit to peak my head out. He stands with his back to me again as he hovers over the toilet. I furrow my brows and close the door back.
"Elizabeth!" He shouts startling me.
"Yes Jamil?" I roll my eyes slightly.
"How come it's not working?" He grunts. "Help me." He almost whines.

Becoming concerned I leave the water running and set out. I quickly wrap my towel around myself and begin walking over to him. Suddenly he turns to me with a weird face. I squeal and cover my eyes and turn around as I see his 'friend' standing at full attention.
"Y-you've never touched yourself before? G-go take a cold shower or- or I don't know!" I say to him in a rush. 

"Can't you just help me?" He asks sweetly as I hear his voice getting closer. My heart pounds in my chest when I feel him press against me. "Please Elizabeth..." The raspiness in his innocent voice makes my core clench.
"What has gotten into you Jamil?" I ask barley above a whisper. He's never acted like this towards me.

His smooth hardness slides between my legs as he presses himself closer.
"I'm a man who has needs remember?" He asks. I hate how proper he was but I love it at the same time. His length brushes against the inside of my thigh and I draw in a sharp breath.
"Please go handle your situation Jamil." I plead as I feel myself begin to leak. His heavy breathing behind me only turns me on further.

"I-I'm sorry! I'm sorry..." He says before removing himself from me. "I don't know what I was doing. I'm so sorry Elizabeth." He calls out as I hear him return his pants to the correct spot.
"You're fine Jamil..." I say calmly. I hear him huff behind me before he walks out of the bathroom. I grip the sink and clench my eyes as well as my legs shut. Goddamn you Jamil.
________________________
So Jamil has different state of minds 🌚 one minute he's like dealing with a little boy and then... well dealing with a grown man ☝🏽 but uh yeah. Jamil wants the Pum Pum. Comment/Vote