Chapter Six

Jamil...
"Jamil hurry the fuck up!" My dad shouts from behind me. I cry harder and slowly raise the shot gun with my shaky hands. The deer that was feet away from me looks around innocently, oblivious to what my father was trying to make me do. I drop the gun and shake my head.
"I-I don't wanna daddy..." I whimper. He growls and yanks me by my arm.

"You're fucking weak! Your mother should've gotten rid of you like I told her to!" He screams in my face. My bottom lip quivers as he holds his glare.
"I-I'm sorry." I say quietly. He scoffs and grabs me by the ear. I keep my cries to myself as he pulls me back to the house.
"John let him go!" Mommy screams at my father. Growling he lets me go and places his hands around her neck.

She claws at his hands as she chokes. I cry harder and drop to the floor. I place my hands over my ears as he begins to thrash her around. Shaking my head I clench my eyes shut.
"Stop please!" Mommy yells, her voice sounding strained.
"This is all your fault."
I sob harder as I back myself into a corner.
"If you weren't born she wouldn't have to go through this!"
"I'm sorry! I'm sorry mommy!" I call out and the noise around me comes to a stop.

I hear my fathers heavy boots walk towards me. I feel s grip on my hair and I'm yanked from the ground. Opening my eyes I come face to face with my father. He stares at me with pure hatred and disgust.
"You hearing them voices again?" He grits. My bottom lip trembles as I shake my head lying. "You can't lie to me!" He screams. He lets his grip go on my hair and grabs my arm. He pulls me out of the kitchen and down the hallway.

"N-no please..." I cry. He ignores me and stops at the door. He keeps his tight grip on me as he unlocks it. Once he gets it open he shoves me inside the small and thin dark closet. I stumble to the floor but try to make my way back up. He slams the door in my face and I hear the locks turn as he traps me in.
"Daddy please! I'll be good! I promise. Daddy!" I scream banging on the door. I hear his footsteps walk away but I continue to beat the door.

Soft purring comes from beside me and I snuggle and look down trying to make out what it is. Mommy's cat rubs herself against my leg and I slump to the ground. She steps into my lap and rubs her head against my chest. Giggling I pet her head as her purring gets louder. 

I stare at Elizabeth's back as she hovers over the stove. Her small body moves around as she continues to make dinner. After what happened yesterday morning she's been really quiet and distant. I didn't mean to make her feel uncomfortable but she was making me feel... different than those other girls did. She turns off the stove and turns around. She catches my gaze and blushes.

She pulls out two plates and sets them on the table. Once she sets mine down she goes to walk away but I grab her wrist lightly.
"Are you okay?" I ask furrowing my brows. She smiles small and nods.
"Yes just a little shocked that's all." She says laughing lightly. I let her go and she walks towards the stove.

She pulls the pot off and comes back over to the table and fills our plates with the delicious smelling pasta. I lick my lips and grab my fork. She raises her eyebrows and sits in her seat.
"This is the first time you've actually voluntarily ate your food." She says before taking a bite of her food. I smile and eat my food.
"Are you sure I didn't go to far?" I ask keeping an eye on my plate.

She sighs.
"Honestly Jamil you turned me on. But I don't want to go there with you because once you have sexual relations with someone it can change your relationship, for better or worse. I don't want to risk our friendship for my own selfish needs." She speaks honestly. I push my food around and look up at her.
"I just can't control it sometimes." I say shamefully.

"Jamil there's no shame in that." She says eyeing me intently.
"N-no you don't understand. I can't control my urges! H-he makes me do it." I say getting mad at myself.
"Are you hearing them again?" She asks sweetly. I nod and put my head in my hands.
"They started after momma died." I let her know.
"Jamil you should've told me sooner! We could've went and got help." She says standing from her seat.

"That therapist will never understand the way I think!" I yell slamming my fist on the table. She points her finger at me and steps closer.
"You and your temper tantrums! You need to cut it out!" She yells at me. I stand from my chair and push her backwards. Her face turns slightly red as she pushes me back. I growl and grip her throat backing her into a wall. We stare into each other's eyes breathing heavily.

Her hands grip my face as he pulls it into hers. She kisses me hard and I slowly kiss her back. Stepping closer to her I place my hands under her thick thighs and effortlessly pick her up. I let her neck go and she turns her head making my lips pop off of hers. I immediately attach my lips to her neck and she grips my hair moaning. I feel myself thicken in my sweat pants and groan.

I shove my hand into her shorts and pass her panties. My hand comes in contact with her soft bare womanhood and I moan.
"It feels so good... so pure." I mumble onto her neck.
"J-Jamil..." She stutters out as I begin to stroke her clit. My length throbs and my eyes widen. I push a finger inside her as I stole her clit with my thumb. I press down onto it hard and her hips jerk into mine. The pressure she put onto me makes my tip twitch and I bite into her neck.

"I-I think you're going to make me cum." I groan out. She moans loudly as my finger grazes her g-spot. I stab at it harshly and her eyes roll back and legs tremble. Her face flushes and she cums into my hand. I massage her for a few before pulling my hand from in her pants. I shove my fingers in my mouth and groan. The throbbing gets out of control and when she pulls me into another intense hot kiss I let loose into my pants. She grips me making me let go in large spurts.
"Ooh..." I moan into her mouth and she bites my bottom lip.

"This is why you don't answer your mothers call?" We freeze and stare at each other. Her hand slowly lets me go and she looks behind me.
"M-mom what're you doing here?! You can't just walk in!" She says scrambling for me to let her down. I place her on the ground and we both turn around.
"I do as I please! And I think it's pretty messed up that you ignore me to be with your retarded lover!" I look over at Elizabeth and her face turns red.

"I-I'm not retarded..." I say looking down.
"Hell if you aren't! You're a little boy trapped in a grown mans body that can't get over the fact that his mommy isn't here to take care of you anymore. Shaking my head I bite into my bottom lip.
"Mom!" Elizabeth yells and I run off upstairs and lock myself in my room.
_______________________
😩😬 comment/vote