Chapter Twenty-Three

Jamil...

"Sh..." I coo in Niylah's ear as she cries softly. It was the middle of the night and she was fussy. I kiss her hair and rock her in my arms. Slowly her crying stops and I lay her back gently on the bed that was across from her brothers.
"Hey... everything okay?" Gina asks making me look towards the doorway. I nod and cover Niy's small body. I place a kiss on her forehead before leaving the room. I follow behind Gina into our room and shut the door softly behind us. She removes her robe, letting it drop at the foot of the bed and climbs onto the soft sheets. I walk over to the discarded clothing and pick it up. "Sorry... I forgot you're a neat freak." She giggles and I smile softly at her. I place the robe on the hook on the bedroom door and make my way back over to the bed. She lays back against the sheets as I climb onto the bed. I crawl up to her and hover over her thick body.

My blue eyes meet hers as she brings her legs up to wrap around my waist.
"I'm horny..." She whispers and I blush and grip her waist. I pull her closer to me and bend down to kiss her soft lips.
"I have to work in the morning." I mumble and place my head in her neck. Her hands rub my bare chest and I close my eyes, enjoying the feeling.
"Just a few minutes..." She begs as her hands run up to massage my shoulders. I suck in a breath as her legs pull me closer and my hardness presses against her clothed core.
"Okay... a few minutes..." I whisper against her skin and she lifts my head. Her lips smother mine as her hands work to pull down my sweats. I grunt in her mouth when she grips my member in her soft hands. I kick off the pants and my hands grip her meaty thighs. I spread them wide and pull her panties to the side. I pull my lips from hers and lean over to grab a condom from the side dresser. She said that she wanted to wait on having more kids so I respected her wishes.

I rip the packaging open and glide the slippery rubber onto my throbbing appendage. "Fuck..." She gasps as her back arches off the bed when I finally push inside of her. A deep grunt leaves my lips as I softly collide my hips with hers. Her walls contract tightly making me clench my eyes shut. "Deeper baby..." She whispers and I rotate my hips before firmly thrust my hips forward. Her eyes roll back and she lets a sweet moan leave her plump lips.
"So... tight..." I grunt as I attempt to keep a steady pace. The way her walls clamped around me made it hard to keep focused.
"Oh baby... I love you..." She whines and I build up a faster pace.
"Tell me again Gina..." I demand softly and she allows her eyes to flutter open and meet mine. Her nails claw down my back as I probe her g-spot.
"I love you Jamil..." She says a bit louder but I shake my head.
"Louder! Say it louder!" I growl as I now start to hammer inside of her. Her legs shake and her nails dig deeper in my back.
"I love you!" She screams, her wetness leaks all over me and the bed. I slow my hips as she flutters her eyes closed.
"I love you more..." I whisper before pressing a kiss to her soft lips.
"Just like that baby... yes!" She gasp as I continue with my slow pace. I pull back fully and grasp me length in my hand. I rub my tip against her clit and watch as her legs begin to tremble and spread wider. "Fuck..." She whines when I push down firmly on the sensitive nub.

I continue to tease her as I watch her closely. Thrusting my hips I catch her hands and hold them above her head. She opens her eyes and bites her lip as I slide up and down between her wet lips.
"Please baby... put I back in." She begs and I shake my head. Her hands try to move so I apply more pressure. She whines and I slow down to a painful pace. She catches me off guard when her hips lick around my waist and she quickly flips our position. I release her hands and she looks down on me with a smirk. "My turn..." She whispers before swiveling her hips, her wetness running up and down my member. My hands firmly grip her waist and I lick my lips.
"Gina..." I call out as she lifts herself and grips me firmly.
"Yes baby?" She asks softly as she hovers over me. When I don't reply she slowly lowers herself down. A moan escapes me as she sinks me even deeper. Her palms plant themselves on my chest and she leans forward.

"F-fuck...!" I gasp as she starts to rotate her hips. Flipping her hair to the side, she stares down at me seductively as moans leave her lips. Her backside bounces against me making a soft clapping sound roll through the atmosphere.
"I'm almost there!" She gasps and moves faster. My body tenses and my eyes roll back. She squeezed her walls tightly causing me to feel every throbbing vein that was on my member.
"Ginaaaa..." I drag out as my body shakes. My thighs tense and I furrow my brows. "Baby!" I moan and my orgasm comes to the surface. I shoot the hot load into the condom and Gina's hands grip my face. Her lips smother mine and I struggle to kiss her back as I keep shaking. My head falls back and I heave as she keeps riding. "Please... stop." I beg and she moans loudly.
"Baby I'm cumming!" She screams and seconds later I feel a hotness flow over the barrier between us. Her body falls flat on mine and trembles against me.
"Mmm..." I moan out lightly as I turn my head to the side and finally let my eyes open. I let out a deep sigh as Gina's breathing slows down. Soon her soft snores fill my ears and I laugh lightly to myself.
...

"Mr. Brown can you come here please?" One of the teachers calls out to me. I set the blocks into a bin and make my way over to her.
"Yes Mrs. Riley?" I ask and she gives me a soft smile.
"I was wondering if you'd like to take more days. The kids absolutely love you and when you're not here all they do is ask about you." She says and I shift to my weight onto my other foot.
"That'd be great... I love working with them." I tell truthfully. She nods and writes something down on a paper.
"I also want to say that I'm so glad I chose you to work here... people were skeptical at first because of your background but you've proven to be completely harmless. Thank you for making this place even better." She says and I nod with a smile.
"I've been trying to make myself a better person than I was... I've been doing really good lately and I'm trying my hardest to not let anyone stop that." I say softly and she pats my back.
"That's good. You enjoy your night Jamil. Don't worry about cleaning this place up I'll finish. Just wait outside with Sophia... her parents should be here soon." She says and I nod before walking over to the little girl.
"Do you want to wait for your mommy and daddy?" I ask and she nods and reaches her hand up. I grasp her small limb and make my way outside. On the way out I gather my phone and car keys before leaving the classroom.

Minutes pass and soon a red car pulls up in front of the small building. I let Sophia's hand go and she runs over to the car.
"Bye Mr. Brown!" She says with a large smile and a wave. I chuckle and wave at her before making my way to my own car. After I get situated I carefully pull out of the parking lot. I turn on the radio and sing softly to myself as I make my way home. When I finally get there I pull into the long drive way and park the car. I step out and make my hurry into the house.
"Gina?" I call out as I shut the door behind me. She emerges from the kitchen with Niylah trailing behind her. I furrow my brows and pick her small body up. "I thought Elizabeth was supposed to be coming to get her." I say and she sighs.
"I know... she hasn't been answering my calls. I even went to drop her off but she wasn't home... I don't know where she is." She said making me stand in confusion.
"I'll try to get ahold of her later..." I say and she nods before kissing my cheek.
"Alright... I'm going to finish lunch." She says before walking off into the kitchen.
_______________________
After Dark will be dropping in a few hours, enjoy this update for now and plead go read Brezzymaterial story called "Different Feelings" ❤️