Chapter Fifteen

Jamil...

A knock sounds from downstairs and I kiss Jr's cheek before closing his bedroom door. I trot down the stairs and stop at the door. I knew it couldn't be Elizabeth because she went out of town with some of her cousins and she didn't have to knock to get in.
"Who is it?" I call out and wait for a answer.
"Katana." Her voice says from behind the door and I furrow my brows. I pull it open and she smiles up at me.
"What are you doing here?" I ask and she slides inside the house. I hadn't seen her for quite a few months and now that she was showing up out of no where had me confused.
"I hadn't seen you in a while." She says softly as she closes the door. Her heels clack against the flor as she walks over to me. "Are you here alone?" She asks and I shake my head.
"No, my son is upstairs sleep." I say pointing up the stairs.

Nodding she places her hands on my chest and I clear my throat.
"Where's Elizabeth?" She questions and I lick my lips.
"Out of town. Katana you really shouldn't be here." I say and she sighs.
"Jamil I missed you!" She admits and I huff.
"But Katana-"
"Please Jamil can I just relax with you for a little bit? I just want to hang out." She voices softly and I stare at her before giving in.
"Fine." I whisper and she smiles. She grabs my hand and leads me upstairs. We get into my bedroom and she pushes the door open. I stand awkwardly as she turns to look at me. "What do you want to-" I stop talking when her hands untie her coat and it falls to the floor. She stands in front of me with a deep red matching bra and pantie set on.

"Jamil do you miss me?" She asks and I avoid her eyes.
"Please put that back on." I say and she walks over to me. Her hands place themselves on my chest and I clench my jaw.
"Tell me you don't miss the way we used to make love." She whispers seductively. I look at her as her hands grip mine and place them on her ample breasts.
"Stop." I demand and she bites her bottom lip. She releases my hand and stands on her tippy toes to place her lips on my neck. I growl and grip her hair and yank her head back. " I said stop!" I scream and her eyes widen. My chest heaves in anger and I push her roughly.

"Please Jamil stop!" Katana screams but I don't listen. My hand strikes her cheek and she falls to the ground.
"You can't make me want you! I want Elizabeth!" I scream as tears roll down my cheeks. I didn't think things would get here between us. She'd shown up and tried to seduce me into getting back with her but she wasn't what I wanted and she wasn't understanding that. My hand wraps around her neck after I fall down onto her. She claws at my hand but it doesn't phase me. Her face turns red and she thrashes about beneath me. My glare softens when she stills and her eyes loose their sense of life. I take my hands from around her and stare down at her face. Her mouth was parted slightly and her eyes were wide and staring straight ahead. I let out a scream of anger before raising my fists and letting them fall down onto her face.

Once my fit is over I pick her body up and toss her on the bed. She cries to herself and I frown.
"I-I'm sorry Katana... I didn't mean it." I voice lowly and climb onto the bed with her. She continues to cry so I kiss her lips and wrap my arms around her. "Sh... it's okay..." I whisper in her ear before kissing her cheek. My lips trail down to her neck and I inhale her scent before letting my lips attach to it. Groaning I spread her legs and push myself up against her. She moans and I smile against her soft skin. I run my tongue across her neck and tug at her panties. I get them off and toss them across my bedroom. I get excited and start shedding us of our clothing. Time passes and I find my face between her legs. I spread them wide before attaching my lips against her now cold skin. I moan and swirl my tongue along her folds.

"I love the way you taste." I whisper before letting my lips grasp her clit. She makes no noise and only motivates me to suck harder. When her folds are fully coated in my saliva I force my tongue into her. Her walls were tighter making me groan. I probe her insides for a few moments before getting up and wrapping her legs around my waist. I stare at her pretty face before leaning down to catch my lips with hers. I suck on them as I slowly push inside of her. "Fuck!" I hiss after I pop my lips off of hers. "You're so tight!" I tell her but she doesn't respond. I look back into her eyes as I rest my hands on each side of her head. I shove the rest of myself inside of her and moan loudly.

"Katana!" I whimper as I begin to hammer inside of her. She just stares up at me with her lifeless eyes making me moan again. My hands find her hips and I begin to grind into her. My member twitches and my chest heaves. "I'm cumming!" I let her know and my head falls back as my eyes find the back of it. "Fuck Katana!" I groan as I empty out inside of her. My body shakes and I grip her slim waist tighter. Slowly I slip out of her and fall on top of her body. My lips kiss all over her collar bone and neck as I struggle to regain my breath. I wrap my arms around her and snuggle my face into her neck. "Don't tell Elizabeth please." I beg as my eyes get heavy and eventually close.
_______________________
This book is a short one there's only like 4-5 chaps left. Sorry for the wait ❤️