Levi x Ill! Reader

You open your eyes, only to see Levi holding your hand and sitting beside you. You appeared in a hospital bed, which didn't come as a surprise to you, you often got diseases easily. Which worried you and your boyfriend, Levi, both. "L-Levi? W-What on Earth happened??" You asked as you rubbed your eyes trying to wake up. "You got another disease." "W-What kind of disease do I have? Like what's the name?" You asked puzzled as to what you had this time. "Okay, don't freak out, but you have a ear infection in your left ear, you had 2 stokes, and the doctors believe you have a heart disease." Levi stated. Your eyes widened. You slammed your head to the back of the wall letting out a sigh. Without even realizing it, warm tears strolled down your face. Levi noticed this and wiped the tears away.

When is this nightmare going to end?
Will my future with my loved ones bend?
All through the night I must suffer,
The pain and sorrow of hurting my lover.

These very words echoed through your head as you began crying uncontrollably. "(Y/N)! Please, just get a hold of yourself!" Levi shouted, demanding you to calm down. You tried to stop crying, but no matter what you did, you couldn't stop.
_________________________________________

Once you finally calmed down, a nurse walked in looking at you and Levi. "I'm sorry Mr. Ackerman, but visiting time is over." The nurse stated with a sad tone in her voice. Levi only nodded and the nurse walked out of the room, leaving you and Levi with complete silence. At least until he turned back around to you, kissing your forehead, and whispering in your ear," I'm sorry (Y/N), I'll be back tomorrow." He said sadly as he got up from the bed, and heading towards the door. "Levi...I love you" was all you could say before he left. "I love you too (Y/N)." He quickly stated as he walked out the room with a frown on his face. You smiled and slowly began to drift off into a deep sleep, still thinking what you'd do without Levi.