Cold (MikasaXFem!Reader)

You were walking around the city with your girlfriend Mikasa, who was leaning against your shoulder.

You turn your head just enough to look down at her.

She then looks back up at you smiling.

"Hey Mika-chan? Do you want to go back to the house and cuddle?" You ask, then placing a soft yet short kiss on the tip of her nose.

She smiles again and blushes.

"Sure Y/N. That sounds really nice." Mikasa says, then intertwining her fingers with yours.

You then kiss the tip of her nose again before looking back to where you were going.

When you reach your house, you feel Mikasa shivering and holding onto your side even tighter than before.

"Mikasa? Are you okay?" You question, slightly concerned.

She nods.

You give her a concerned look before unlocking the door and opening it.

You allow Mikasa to enter first, then following her to the couch.

"Y-Y/N?" Mikasa slightly mumbles.

You look at her and hum in question.

"I'm a l-little cold.....could we use a b-blanket?" Mikasa asks rubbing her arms, trying to create enough friction to generate a slight bit of warmth.

"Of course! Do you want to watch a movie or something?" You question.

Mikasa nods.

You smile at her, then grab a blanket from a nearby cabinet.

You walk over and sit next to Mikasa, who is now smiling.

You unfold the blanket, then wrap it tightly around you and Mikasa.

Mikasa instantly cuddles against you, feeling warm and safe in your embrace.

You smile and she crawls into your lap, never releasing her embrace from you.

She rests her head against your chest, (*cough cough* your breasts *cough cough*) then looking at the TV that was now on.

"What do you want to watch sweetie?" You ask her snuggling against the top of her head.

She smiles and blushes again.

"Anything will work." She says as she enjoys your comfort.

You turn it over to Netflix (or YouTube) and put on a action movie. You and Mikasa loved movies that involved action.

You start it, but pause it before it actually starts.

Mikasa gives you a confused look.

"Do you want something to eat?" You ask.

Mikasa smiles before burying her face against your chest (*cough* breasts *cough cough*) again.

"I'm alright. Thank you though." She says happily.

You nod in understanding and press play.

Mikasa continues to rest her head against your (you know what, I'll just say breasts from now on, unless you're a dude, then just go with chest) breasts and looks back at the TV.

About half way through the movie, Mikasa feels her phone go off in her back pocket.

You keep your arm wrapped around her waist, as she takes her phone out and reads the notification.

(1 new message from : Eren)

Eren: Hey Mikasa. What are you up to?

Mikasa sighs, annoyed.

Mikasa: I'm trying to watch a movie with   Y/N......

Eren: Oh. Sorry. I'll leave you alone now.

With that out of the way, Mikasa powers her phone off and tosses it onto the recliner next to the couch.

Mikasa then goes back to her original position and continues to watch the movie.

When the movie ends, Mikasa looks up at Y/N, who has fallen into a peaceful slumber. Mikasa smiles and sighs tiredly.

She yawns as she grabs the remote and turns the TV off.

She gets up, turns off all but one light, then rests back on you.

She giggles slightly when she sees that you've fallen over onto your side and started snoring softly.

She gets in front of you and covers herself in what remains of the blanket.

When she was just about to go to sleep, she felt you snake an arm around her waist.

"I love you so much Mikasa~" You say as you cuddle against her.

Mikasa sighs in relief, exhaustion, and happiness.

"I love you too Y/N~" She replies, then turning around and wrapping her arm around the slightly taller females waist.

And that's how the two of you stayed all through the night and through a few hours of the morning.

Both protecting each other from the cold.