Annie X Male Reader X Mikasa Walking

Your point of view

Mikasa and I rose from the table and walked to the door, I wanted to just walk with Mikasa to find out why she acts the way she does, but also because I wanted to get to know her. I grinned as I opened the door for her and then followed her through the door.

Mikasa's point of view
I couldn't help but blush a little when (Y/N) held the door for me and I still just couldn't believe he asked me to walk with him. On the outside, I was smiling with a light blush dusted across my face. But on the inside, I was cheering and I had butterfly's in my stomach. I felt as if I were dancing inside, my bad thoughts gone and I hoped I could get close to (Y/N), and I mean really close. As we walked across the cold dried cement underneath us, I began to feel cold.

Your point of view
Mikasa and I were walking around when I glanced at her and noticed that she was shaking, she must have been cold. I can't blame her, it is pretty chilly out here. Knowing she probably didn't bring anything to keep her warm, I pulled my hoodie off and handed it to her with a small smile on my face. And I could've swore that I saw her blushing. "Here Mikasa, put this on. I don't want you to get sick." I smiled.

Mikasa's point of view
I turned around, only to find that (Y/N) was offering his jacket to me. I could see him smiling at me. I blushed like crazy, my scarf not even covering it. I happily took the hoodie with my cold, and shaky hands. "T-Thank you (Y/N)." I said I happy as I could. As I finally put it on, I felt warm and relaxed. All I could do was think about (Y/N). He was perfect! But he would never want to go out with me, I would never know what to do. I just wanted to feel loved by him. (Y/N) made me feel like I've never felt before.

Your point of view
I looked at Mikasa in my hoodie, it fit just perfectly. I smiled then looked forward, noticing a tree that was being covered in the vast shine from the glistening moon overhead. I smiled and gently took Mikasa's wrist and lead her over to the tree.

Mikasa's point of view
I blushed and smiled when (Y/N) took my wrist and started pulling me somewhere. I wonder though....where is he taking me?

———————————————————-—

Hey everyone! I know this was a short chapter but I'm going to update as soon as I can, the next chapter will basically be a Mikasa x male reader chapter then a Annie x male reader chapter, then a surprise at the end. I'll update this story as soon as I can! Thanks!