Connie X Jean X Eren X Reader Your Choice

Summer. A time when some of the stupid teenagers, and even adults, go out and live their lives.

You, Y/N, had been invited to a concert. You were told that you'd be able to bring one friend with you. Of course, you being popular among your friends, they all tried to go with you. Except for Mikasa, Annie, and Levi. They didn't bother to do anything that involved social interaction.

You walked into your house, and dropped your bags, reaching into your back pocket. You dig out your tickets and look at the date, sighing.

The concert was in two days, and you still haven't found out who you were going to take with you, or if you even should take anyone with you. You shut your front door and lock it, then turning on your heel, walking to your couch. You plop down and close your eyes.

Suddenly, a strange shadow hovers over you as you squint your eyes tightly. Your eyes flutter open, noticing Connie standing in front of you. Your eyes widen and you slide backwards in surprise and fear.

"Hiya Y/N!"

"Ahh!!!!!! Connie?!?! How'd you even get in my house?!?!?!"

Connie laughs and holds his hips. He points to your room with his thumb.

"I got in through your window! You left it unlocked!"

You jerk up and push him out of the way, running in your room. You stop yourself once inside your room. You notice your window is still open, so you run over to it, shut it, and lock it tightly. You run back into the living room, only to find Eren and Jean were in your house too!!

"Guys?!?! What the?!?!?!"

You breathe in and out, calming yourself down.

"What..........what are you three doing here?"

The group looks at you with smiles. Mikasa pops up behind Eren, surprising everyone, including Eren himself. You look at her with a dull expression, not surprised.

"M-Mikasa?! What are you doing here?!"

Mikasa looks at Eren.

"Anywhere Eren goes, I go too."

You sigh and facepalm, earning confused glares from everyone except Mikasa. You look around.

"What?"

Everyone replies with a simple "nothing" in unison.

Connie and Jean walk up to you, crossing their arms and giving sly smirks.

"So. Y/N. Have you decided yet?"

You turn your head and pretend to not know what they're talking about. You put on an act.

"What are you talking about?"

Connie and Jean look at you in disbelief. You look past Jean's shoulder at Eren, who's giving Mikasa the normal 'I'm not your kid brother or kid, you don't need to protect me' speech that you knew all too well. You look back at Connie and Jean.

"Are you serious? You still haven't decided who you're going to take to the concert? It's two days away!"

You sigh and push your hair out of your face, moving it behind your ears. You look back up at the two to see them with slight blushes stroked across their faces.

"What?"

"Nothing!"

You sigh as you pull out the two tickets. They smile and look at you.

"Who are you taking?"

"Jean, I already told you that I don't know."

"But you have to decide! You can't just wait until the last minute!"

Eren walks up suddenly, Mikasa about an inch behind him, he approaches with a huge smile.

"You're taking me, right?!"

Jean and Connie look at him in anger, at least, until Mikasa gives them deadly glares, the two then sighing and turning back to you. You sweat drop and groan.

"I'll take......."