Mikasa x Female Reader Behind Kiss

You entered the store, Armin and Eren behind Mikasa, who was walking beside you. You smiled and walked in to the camping aisle, as you four were heading out to go camping in the nearby forest. When you found the tents, you felt yourself being pulled over to several aisle's over. You turned around to face the person, it was Eren. You sigh in relief.

"Oh. Hey Eren. What's up? Why'd you bring me over here?"

"Y/N. I have something I need to talk to you about."

"Hm?"

"Alright, I don't know if you knew this, but uh................how can I put this? Mikasa, she likes you."

You smile.

"I like her too. She's been a great friend to all of us since childhood."

"No! Mikasa doesn't just LIKE you, she LOVES you!"

You tilt your head in confusion, trying to think. When you realise what he means, you feel your cheeks warm up slightly. You furrow your eyebrows.

"She.......she does?"

"Yes you dork! Ever since we were kids!"

"O-Oh. I......I didn't know. Um..........what should I do?"

"Well.....I have a plan. I'll tell you."

He starts to whisper something into your ear.

Meanwhile, Mikasa and Armin were searching around for useful supplies. Mikasa looks around, noticing Eren and Y/N aren't there. She turns around to Armin, and grabs his attention.

"Armin. Where did Eren and Y/N go?"

Armin looks back at Mikasa and smiles.

"Oh! Eren took Y/N over a few aisles to talk to her."

"What? About what?"

"To be honest, I have no idea. Might be something about the camping trip."

Mikasa sighs and nods, then starting to look around again. A few minutes later, Y/N and Eren walk in the aisle, Eren smiling, and Y/N carrying a faint blush, not clearly visible.

Armin turns around and smiles at the two, waving at them.

"Hey you guys!"

Mikasa looks at Armin, then at Y/N and Eren.

"Eren. Y/N. Where did you two go?"

Y/N avoids eye contact with Mikasa for a moment, earning a strange glare. Y/N sighs and smiles, walking over and grabbing Mikasa's hand, intertwining fingers. Mikasa feels a faint blush rise to her cheeks, hiding it with her scarf. She turns around and stares at Y/N.

"Hey Mikasa? Can I talk to you outside?"

Mikasa raises an eyebrow, and nods.

"Uh, sure."

Y/N smiles and pulls Mikasa out of the store, leading her behind the building. Mikasa looks around confused, then looking at her hand in Y/N's, sighing quietly.

"Y/N? Where are you taking me?"

"I just.........just keep following me."

"O-Okay......"

Once at the back of the building, you stop walking, Mikasa then walking in front of you, looking around.

"U-Uh.......Y/N? Is someth--ah!"

You push Mikasa against the wall, your hands beside her head. She looks at you, her face as red as a tomato, and her eyes wide.

"Mikasa."

"Y-Y-Yes Y/N?"

Y/N then moves her face closer to Mikasa's, only about and inch away. Mikasa gives a scared glare to Y/N before closing her eyes.

'I-Is she mad at me?! I hope I didn't do something wrong!'

Just then, Mikasa feels a warm and soft pair of lips crash against hers, and slim, gentle hands caress her hips. She opens her eyes, and once she notices what's happening, her eyes widen. Her cheeks on fire, she becomes stiff as stone. They stay in that position for a very short moment, until Y/N pulls away, love and confidence shown in her eyes.

"Y-Y/N........"

"Mikasa~ Eren told me how you feel~ Is it true? Do you really love me?"

Mikasa stutters, and is left speechless. She holds her breath for a moment, the wind blowing through her hair. She nods.

"U-Uh......W-W-Well........."

Y/N remains patient, removing one of her hands from Mikasa's hips. Mikasa sighs and avoids eye contact. Y/N taps her fingers against Mikasa's other hips, placing her other hand beside Mikasa's head again. Mikasa shivers at the sensation on her side.

"Well?"

Y/N moves her hand on the side of Mikasa's head and tilts Mikasa's head up to meet eye contact. Mikasa looks down at the ground, then into Y/N's e/c orbs.

"Yes. Eren wasn't lying......e-ever since childhood, I've loved you........"

Y/N smirks and buries her nose into Mikasa's neck, making the raven haired female blush darkly again. She holds her breath yet again, closing her eyes tightly.

"I love you too Mikasa."

Mikasa's eyes widen again, and her heart begins racing quickly. She calms down slightly, which doesn't last for long before Y/N places a soft kiss against her neck. Her heart races even faster than before.

"Y-Y/N?"

"Hm?"

"Do.......Do you love me too.......?"

Y/N laughs and moves both hands back to Mikasa's hips, causing her to groan slightly. Y/N moves back and stares Mikasa in the eyes.

"If I didn't, then why would I have kissed you like that?"

Mikasa grins and looks away sheepishly.

"I-I guess you're right. Although........"

"You okay?"

"Yes. But there's something that's been bugging me since we were kids."

"What is--hmmph!"

Mikasa slams her body, and lips, roughly against Y/N, causing the two to fall down.

Y/N smiles and closes her eyes, kissing back. She wraps her arms around Mikasa's neck, feeling Mikasa smile as well. Mikasa pulls away, earning a cute laugh from Y/N, making the girl blush and smile warmly.

"Hey Mikasa?"

"Hm?"

"Maybe we should get back in before the guys get suspicious."

"You're right. But before we go back, I have a question."

"And what would that be?"

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

Y/N's eyes widen before they soften, she then smiles. She sits up and kisses Mikasa on her nose.

"Of course."

Mikasa smiles warmly and kisses Y/N on her cheek. She stands up and holds her hand out, pulling Y/N to a standing position. Mikasa turns around and starts walking, then having a pair of arms drape around her shoulders, then resting against her neck. She smiles as Y/N presses herself against Mikasa's back, and rests her head on her shoulder.

"I love you Mikasa~"

"I love you too Y/N~"