Annie x Male Reader x Mikasa Kiss

Your point of view:
As we made our way over to the tree, I glanced back at Mikasa, who was blushing, which was easily visible. I giggled a little. I swept Mikasa up bridal style and ran faster towards the tree. When I looked down at her, still running, I saw her smiling! I giggled again. When we finally got close enough to the tree, I slowed down before coming to a complete stop. I put Mikasa back down on her feet and fixed my hair from the running. I then sat down and leaned against the tree smiling. I patted the ground next to me, offering Mikasa a seat. She smiled and sat down. I glanced at her and then stared at the illuminating moon glistening in the night sky. The crickets playing a small and short tune. And the wind whispering in my ears. I smiled and started to zone out. The night was so beautiful.

"Hey Mika?" I question.

"Hm?" She hums back for an answer.

"Do you ever just want to get lost in your thoughts? And you know.....actually, never mind. What I was about to say would be too cheesy." I say as I sigh quietly.

Mikasa looks at me for a second with a puzzled expression.

She then crawls over to me and sits on my waist.

"U-Uh......M-Mikasa? What are y-you doing?" I question with slight fear in my voice.

She doesn't reply, she just smiles and sighs.

I sit up slightly, only to have my head yanked towards Mikasa's. I was only about an inch away from her face.

Her lips brushed against mine lightly, which of course, causes me to blush madly.

"M-Mikasa! Wh---" I was cut off by Mikasa closing the space in between us by smashing her lips against mine.

I hesitate to move. I'm left speechless.

I can't move.

Eventually she pulls away, breathing quietly.

"Y-Y/N.......I-I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that I'm so sorry." She says, then running off, leaving me frozen and unable to say a word.

Eventually, I sit up completely.

I hold my fingers against my lips.

D-Did that really just happen?!