Eren Jeager x Female Reader Spin the Bottle. (Modern AU)

You walk down the halls of your high school, searching everywhere for your classroom.

You look around and realize you just went in a circle. You groan and sigh, annoyed by the fact you were new to this high school.

There were some upsides though. Like you got to make new friends, you learned how to stand up for yourself, and you knew how to handle deadly situations.

Some of your closest friends were Armin Arlert, Annie Leonhardt, Reiner Braun, Bertolt Hoover, Mikasa Ackerman, Jean Kirstchein, and none other than Eren Yeager. Who you also had a massive crush on since you first met him.

(Now time for descriptions of all of your close friends! Hooray! More work for me!)

Armin Arlert. A close childhood friend of Mikasa Ackerman and Eren Yeager. You met with him one day in grade school when you scared off some of the bullies that were picking on him. You were very protective of people in your school. You had helped him up, and then you both introduced yourselves.

Annie Leonhardt. Cold and stubborn. That's what most people saw in her. But you actually got to know her really well and you two became closer friends. You know she has a soft side and is just bottling up her emotions, but when she comes to your house, or you go to hers, she tells you everything on her mind. Most people never see her smile or laugh, but you were lucky enough to see her do both nearly every single day, of course, she only showed you, Reiner, and Bertolt her soft side.

Reiner Braun. Strong, protective of his friends, and surprisingly very intelligent. He plays for your schools football team, as he is one of the best players and stronger students out from the school. He's close friends with everyone, mainly wanting to become popular, which he is. Oh, and I think everyone in the school knows this, but he's got a massive crush on Krista Lenz. Or her nickname, Historia.

Bertolt Hoover. Smart, protective, and very good with words. He may not be strong physically, but just try to beat him in a battle with words! I mean, the guy can finish his exams in just under an hour! And still get a perfect score! Although, his smart remarks and cheeky attitude have indeed gotten him into slight problems, he continues to push through every situation.

Mikasa Ackerman. Beautiful, smart, quick, and WAAAAAAYYY too overprotective of Eren. She too bottles up her emotions and has a soft side. But only shows that part of her self when she's alone with you, Eren, and Armin. Although she is overprotective and willing to stand up for Eren, she knows when to put Eren in his place. She's quick on her feet and is very skilled when it comes to fighting.

Jean Kirstchein. Mr. Horse Face himself. Yes, he does have a massive crush on Mikasa, who quite frankly hates him. What a coincidence. Most people say he has a stubborn and cranky attitude, but once you actually get to know him, he can be very kind and understanding. He doesn't have many talents, but one talent that stands out for him, is his artistic ability. Although he mainly draws Mikasa, he can draw anything from a landscape, to Leonardo da Vinci's famous Mona Lisa. (Sorry, I like over exaggerating my stories.) Many people congratulate him on his work and other talents. When he picks up a pencil, you can't stop him from drawing.

And last but not least, Eren Jeager. Handsome, talented, protective, and sweet. Ah yes, the glistening emerald eyes that you had fallen in love with. You had met him during elementary school, along with Mikasa and Armin. He had just scared off some of the kids who were beating you mercilessly. Okay well.......actually it was Mikasa who scared them off but that's not the point. From that day forward, you had joined the trio, and began to develop very strong feelings for Eren.