T W O

@MamaMaya; is this even legal? @StilesStilinski @Lydia_Martin @ScootMcCall

@StilesStilinski; shhh don't tell dad @MamaMaya

@Lydia_Martin; nope but welcome back babe! @MamaMaya

@ScootMcCall; what happened last night?

@BabyBar; you went drinking @ScootMcCall

@SourWolf; your back? @MamaMaya

@MamaMaya; since when did @SourWolf start to use social media? (Ps you and my brother have to get together)

@SourWolf; and there's the Maya that I hate @MamaMaya

@MamaMaya; shhh you don't hate me you ❤️ me @SourWolf

@StilesStilinski; hurry up and hide! Dad is coming home soon @MamaMaya

@MamaMaya; goodbye world I'll see you in another time

STILES ROLLED HIS EYES, at his sisters last comment. Then he thought about what his sister said and him and Derek.

She was going to freak out when she finds out her best friend and brother are going out.

Stiles was in his room when he heard the door close, he rushed down and smiled at his dad. "Hey, Dad how was work?" He asked the oldest Stilinski.

Noah looked at his son and sighed "what are you doing Stiles?" He asked his son who raised an eyebrow.

"I'm not doing an-"

"Stiles I will-"

"Dad, Stiles isn't doing anything but he is really bad at keeping secrets."

Noah turned around to see his daughter, Maya walked up to her Dad and put her arms around his neck.

"Happy birthday" she whispered and Noah wrapped his arms round his daughters waist and lifted her up a bit into the air.

"Come on dad we're taking you out for dinner so get dressed out of that sheriff suit and let's go" Maya giggled at her brother and also went up to get changed.

She looked at a picture that was on the wall, it was the only happy one that she had of the Stilinski family.

Noah knocked on his daughters bedroom door, he walked in to see her standing in the middle of the room.

He stood beside her "she's proud of you, the both of you's" Maya grabbed her dads hand, she smiled at him.

"She's proud of you for taking care of us."

"Come on guys! We have to meet Scott and Melissa" Maya rolled her eyes and walked out of her room.

"Are you coming dad?" She asked Noah who nodded his head and walked out of her room.

They got into Stiles jeep and they were away to the nice restaurant down the street.

@MamaMaya; I regret drinking last night

@MamaMaya; I regret drinking last night..... I did it for @PapaStilinski & @MamaMcCall because @ScootMcCall & StilesStilinski went home early
[Thanks @MamaMcCall  for the photo]

Comments are disabled for this photo