T W E N T Y - T H R E E

Malia raced through the woods, trying to get to the Hale house. Tears flowed down from her eyes. She stopped and collapsed on the ground.

She punched it a few times and then let out a roar.
She started to cry again.

"It's my fault! It's all my fault!" She cried and cried until someone came and hugged her

"No it isn't Malia."

----

Stiles waited for his best friend to come, tears rolling down his eyes. Derek sighed and walked over to Stiles.

He slipped his arms around his waist from the back and put his head on his shoulder. "It's going to be ok" he told Stiles who shook his head no.

"I-I should of been there with her Derek! She shouldn't be alone with him! I'm, I'm a horrible brother. Im the worst."

Scott blotted though the door, the pack behind him. "What, what happened. Where Maya?" He asked the two mates.

Derek untangled himself from Stiles. But he stood behind him and interlocked their hands. "Maya, Maya was kidnapped." Stiles looked at the pack.

Glowing eyes, growls could be heard. Derek stood in front of Stiles. He showed his red eyes and roars at them.

"Calm down, we know who has her. But now we need to find Lia-"

Then they heard a roar, Derek turned to Stiles. "That's Lia." He said and pushed though the pack and started to run.

He smelt the air as he ran. He could hear the pack behind him trying to keep up. He stopped and so did the pack.

He heard crying and started to run again. As he got closer he would hear Lia punching the ground, taking out her anger.

He realised that she probably broke her hand but didn't feel the pain because shes in pain.

"It's all my fault! It's all my fault!" She cried and cried. Derek went and hugged her, she buried her head into his shoulder.

"No it isn't Malia." The pack saw the two cousins hugged, Stiles was the last one to get there well him and Lydia since she was in heels.

He collapsed beside Lia and hugged her, she looked up and cried even harder. "It's my fault Stiles." She said and Stiles smirked.

"No, we put a tracker on Maya's clothes just to make sure that she's alright and they got a hit. Their going out to try and find her. If he doesn't realise that she's being tracked."

Malia looked up at Stiles and smiled "omg, when do they leave?" She asked him, Stiles raised an eyebrow.

"Um, in about twenty minutes" Malia blotted though the forest and went into the station.

"Sheriff Stilinski!" She repeated though out the station, the woman at the desk smiled at Lia "he's just gone" she said and Lia's face sunk.

"Malia?" He asked and he turned to the woman. "I'm just going" he corrected her, he turned to Malia and smiled.

"Come on, let's go get her."

----

As Sheriff Stilinski and Malia raced to get Maya the pack stayed in the Hale house until she was brought home.

----

"You know there coming."

"You can't hide."

"Or run."

"So what are you going to do?"

"You can't kill me because you still love me."

"And you hate the fact that I actually moved on."

"So tell me."

"What are you going to do?"

The man turned around, sick of hearing her taunting voice. He smirked.

"Let's hope they get here in time."

---

This is probably one of the longest chapter. Thank you for reading.

AND THANK YOU FOR 2.23K

Comment,
Vote
&
Follow!

Bye loves ❣️