T H I R T Y

When Maya woke up she pouted when Lia wasn't next to her, it was a year later and they had bought a house together, they also adopted a little girl and called her Claudia. Claud for short.

" mama! mama where's mommy?" Claudia asked Maya who smiled, "remember what I told you?" She asked her daughter. Claud nodded her head.

Then she heard the door opening and Lydia and Stiles came into her and Lias room. "Uncle Stiles!" Claud ran to Stiles and he picked her up and kissed her forehead.

"Now! Miss Stilinski go take a shower and then I can work on that" Lydia sis pointing at Maya's bird nest. Maya nodded and got up she walked over to Stiles and kissed him on the cheek.

She kissed Claudia on the side of her head and she smiled at Lydia then she got into the shower.

---

"And your almost done" Lydia said to Maya and she pins back the last piece of her hair. Stiles smiled at the girls.

"Derek's almost here" Stiles said and Maya raised an eyebrow "wh-" "don't worry about it Maya, just enjoy your wedding" Maya smiled at Stiles and hugged him, he hugged back.

"Uncle Derek!" Claudia exclaimed and ran to hug Derek who smiled. "Derek" Maya said and hugged her brother-in-law.

"How are you?" Derek asked her and Maya smiled "happy but a tiny bit nervous" Derek laughed "well, you look amazing" Derek said and Lydia walked into the room.

"Malia is ready as well" Lydia said and smiled at Maya, Maya smiled back "thank you" she said and Lydia pointed a finger at her jokingly "don't ruin my art" Maya laughed and looked at the clock.

"Claudia is ready as well, Clauds come on out!" Lydia said and Claudia ran out or tried to, she almost fell but Derek caught her and placed her on the ground.

"Baby, you look like a princess" Maya said and hugged her daughter. Claudia smiled "can we see mommy now?" She asked, everyone laughed but nodded their head.

----

"You look beautiful" Noah said to his daughter "your mother would be proud" he also did a single tear rolling down his cheek. "Maya! You are stunning" Melissa said and stood next to Noah.

Maya raised an eyebrow but she didn't say anything "thank you Melissa" she said. "Are you ready?" She asked Maya who nodded her head.

"Then let's go."

---

"I will go first then, Kira and Scott, Stiles and Derek and then Claudia will go and of course Maya and Noah will be last" Lydia said.

"I love you's so much" Maya said, Scott smiled at Maya "we love you too" he said then the music started playing.

Lydia went first, smiling at the few family and friends. When she reached the top Kira and Scoot went.

Then Derek and Stiles, splitting up as Stiles went to Maya's side and Derek went to Malia's side.

Claudia went down, putting petals on the ground. And then Noah and Maya went.

"Don't let me fall."

"I won't."

Everyone stood up and smiled at Maya. When she reached the top Noah gave his only daughter to Malia.

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here in the sight of God, and in the presence of family and friends to join together this woman and this woman in Holy Matrimony, which is commended of St. Paul to be an honorable estate, instituted of God and therefore is not to be entered into unadvisedly or carelessly, but reverently, joyfully and in the love of God. Into this holy estate these two persons present come now to be joined."

Then he turned to Noah

Minister says, "Who gives this bride to this bride  in marriage?" Father says, "I do" Noah  then takes the Maya's right hand and places it in the Malia's  left hand, he smiled before he went and sat beside Stiles.

*Skips to the end*

Do you Maya take Malia to be your lawfully wedded wife?" He asked Maya who smiled at Malia.

"I do."

"And do you Malia take Maya to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do."

"And you you can kiss the bride!"

Maya and Malia smile at each other and Lia grabbed Maya gently and kissed her.

They could hear everyone's cheers and they smiled into the kiss.

When they broke the kiss they both ran down the aisle hand-in-hand with big smiles on their faces.

*Skips to dinner*

They smiled at each other, Love was in their eyes. Everyone was singing, dancing and everyone was just happy.

But Maya and Malia was happier, celebrating their marriage.

"Hi, many of you's know me as Stiles, Maya's annoying little brother. I love my sister very much and I love my best friend, no not Scott but Malia. I was happy when these two got together and stayed together. I'm happy because Malia made Maya happy and I don't think I could thank her enough."

Malia smiled at Stiles and looked at Maya.

"When I first met Maya she asked me what I was and then she asked me my phone number and put it in as were-cutie. I didn't really know why she asked me my phone number and I still don't. But I'm glad she did, and I just love her and Claudia so much-"

"We love you too!" Claudia yelled and hugged Lia, "and I'm glad to call you my wife."

"When I first met Malia, Derek's cousin. I thought she was just so beautiful but broken like me. And I wanted to ask her out but I knew I couldn't do it straight away but we never really had a friendship we always had a relationship, a happy one. I am so lucky to call this were-coyote my wife because god I just love you so much and I'm glad I asked you for you phone number-"

"Derek want impressed!" Stiles yelled out and everyone laughed at him.

"No he wasn't, but I'm sure he is now. Mails I can't imagine anyone else to be with for the rest of my life. I love you."

"And it's now their first dance as Mrs Hale and Mrs Hale, god that was a mouthful to say." They laughed at Liam who was being DJ for the night.

Malia grabbed Maya's hand and dragged her to the dance floor. Maya smiled at Malia. She kissed Lia and smiled.

"This is perfect."

"Yes it is."

And they lived happily ever after.

----

Thank you for reading were-cutie! But there will be a second book comment who should be Claudia and comment a few others please.

Thank you loves, this book has the most chapters written 😶.

Comment,
Vote
&
Follow

See you later!