S E V E N

Maya sighed nervously as she gripped the steering wheel, she looked up to see Malia taking to someone on the phone.

Maya wished she had super hearing. Maya took her hands off the steering wheel and got out of the car.

She had been sitting in the car for almost twenty minutes. She walked up to the small home and knocked the door.

A man, which Maya presumed to be Mr. Tate opened the door. He smiled softly at Maya. "I'm here to see Lia, if that's ok?" Maya asked and he nodded.

Henry opened the door wide enough to let Maya in, "are you taking her out?" He questioned Maya who stared at him in shock.

"Yes, I am" she said and he nodded his head "you can go up to her room, be safe don't let anything happen to my girl" Maya nodded her head and marched up to Malia's room.

She knocked the door and heard a soft "come in" when Maya opened the door, Malia was on her bed.

"Get dressed" Maya said and saw Malia's confused face "in taking you out" she said and Malia laughed "on a date?" Malia asks the human who smiled at the were-coyote.

"Yes" Malia got up off her bed, pulling the human closer until their lips met. The kiss was slow but there was one thousand fireworks going through Maya body.

When they pulled apart Malia rested her forehead on Maya's. They both smiled and looked out the door. Malia pulled away and Maya felt cold.

"I'll have to talk to Deaton about that." She thought to herself. When Malia walked away she felt cold on the inside, unsafe.

Malia giggled and pulled Maya closer "held me fond something" she whispered into Maya's ear.

Then they were on the search to look for something for Malia.

They found a grey top, a blue jean shirt and white short dungarees

They found a grey top, a blue jean shirt and white short dungarees. Then they matched the outfit with white shoes.

"Perfect, you sit on the bed while I'll go and get changed" Lia said and kissed Maya's lips.

Maya blushed and took out her phone. She decided to text Stiles.

Sister
Are you at Derek's?

Baby Bro
Yep, why?

Sister
I'm going out with Lia

Baby Bro
Derek owes me
$20

Sister
Did you's really all
bet on if I
asked Lia
on a date ?

Baby Bro
Dad did it
as well!!!

Sister
God I hate all of
You's

"Maya, are you ready?" Lia asked and Maya looked up and saw that Lia was in fact ready. "You look good, like really good" Maya started at her in shock.

"So do you" Malia whispers into Maya's ear. She was wearing a white crop top, a black button up skirt, a maroon and black heels.

"Thanks" Maya breathed out and took Lia's hand, Malia smiled and walked down the stairs "Dad in going out" she said and Henry looked at the two girls

"Have fun" he said and went to the kitchen mumbling "one for dinner tonight" Maya felt sad whenever he said it but she kept on walking not letting a few words fade her.

Lia opened the door for Maya who just chuckled at the were-cutie. She held up her keys and Malia got it or the car.

Maya out into the drivers side and smiled at Lia "this is gong to be a fun night."