T H R E E

Maya groaned as she got up out of bed, she wrapped a blanket around her and walked towards the door.

She opened it half awake and half asleep. "Derek stop!" She heard her brother say, instead of going to the kitchen.

She went to her brothers room, not before taking her phone. She turned the sound off and opened the door a slight bit.

Then she saw her best friend and brother making out, she took a picture and closed the door gently and rushed back into her room.

She went online to Instagram and giggled as she posted the picture and tagged the two lovebirds.

@MamaMaya; so

@MamaMaya; so...... I wanted to get some food instead I hear my brother shouting 'Derek stop' and I had to investigate
[Tagged @SourWolf & @StilesStilinski]
Comments are disabled for this post

Maya snuggled back into her bed and waited for Stiles and Derek to realise that she knew about them.

"Bro.... she definitely knows" Scott said to Stiles who sat on the edge of the bed "what!" He yelled and looked back to find that Derek was still sleeping.

Stiles sighed "so what are you going to do?" The true alpha asked his best friend. "First off why was she in my room, and second how come Derek didn't hear her?" Stiles was freaking out about 'Sterek' as the pack have gave them a 'ship name' once they found out about the two.

Stiles remembers the day that Lydia and Scott placed a bet on Stiles and Derek's relationship.

Flashback

"Shh, he doesn't know that we are here" Derek heard Lydia, she was trying to 'whisper.'

"I told you something was up with them" Scott said and Lydia hit him "shh, Derek can hear you" she said and Derek chuckled which scared both Lydia and Scott.

"I can hear both of you's" Stiles then woke up and in alarm he grabbed his bat. Then he swung it at Scott.

"Stiles what the hell are you doing!" He heard this best friend say, "Scott? Lydia? What the hell are you's too doing?" Stiles was awake now.

Scott rubbed the back of his neck "we didn't place a bet on you's two" Scott blurted out and Lydia hit him.

Stiles looked like he wanted to kill Scott but Lydia? He can never hurt her.

"Guys, I wanted to tell the pack. I wanted to tell the both of you's since you's two are my best friends first but now I'm seriously questioning this friendship" Everyone laughed at Stiles.

End Of Flashback

"Scott what am I going to do!" Stiles yelled through the phone, "some of us have werewolf hearing and we can hear you really well an you don't have to shout." Scott complained. Stiles groaned and ends the call.

Then he hit Derek who woke up immediately after Stiles hit up, "Der we got a problem" Stiles said and Derek raised an eyebrow.

"Maya knows about us...."

Maya walked down to the kitchen chuckling to herself when she heard the boys. "Stiles calm down!" She heard a new voice say from the kitchen.

"But I can't!" He yelled back as Maya walked in, "good sleep?" She asked her brother who nodded his head.

"Yea.." then he turned to Malia and smiled at his sister "Maya this is Malia" he introduced the human to the were-coyote.

Malia smiled softly as did Maya. Maya looked away from Maila and turned round to Stiles. "Where is Der-Bear?" She asks Stiles who just blushes.

"Home" he said quietly as Maya laughed at her brother. She walked up the stairs, Stiles and Malia hot on her trial.

She opened Stiles' door to his room. She looked around for awhile then opening the window. She smiled at her best friend.

"Hello Derek, did you have fun last night? Also would you like to come in? Not that you need an invite but you look pretty stupid just sitting there?"

Malia laughed a bit at the older girl who smiled at the younger one, Derek jumped in Stiles' bedroom window and smiled sheepishly.

They all walked down to kitchen where Maya made pancakes.

"So how long have you's two been together?" She asked the werewolf and human. "Ever since you have left" Stiles said sheepishly and Maya threw a piece of pancake at him.

"What!" She screeched and Derek and Malia put their hands over their ears. "Sorry guys werewolf abilities, I forgot" Maya said and Maila laughed.

"I'm not a werewolf" she stated and Maya raised an eyebrow "then what are you?" She asked the teenaged girl.

"I'm a were-coyote."

Maya then grabbed her phone, "what's is your cell number?" She asked the were-coyote who stared at her in confusion.

"Do you have a phone?" She asked Malia who nodded her head slowly "can I have it for a moment?" Maya asked, Malia gave Maya the phone.

She put in her contact and named herself MamaMaya, "why is your name MamaMaya?" Malia asks her.

"Because when Scott became a werewolf I was the 'mom' of the pack" Malia nodded her head.

"What's mine?" Malia asked the human. "Were-cutie" she said and Derek chuckled at her. "What's wrong with were-cutie Der-Bear?" Maya asks him teasingly.

"That's my cousin your flirting with" Derek blurted out, ever since Derek stayed in Beacon Hills, Malia and him have gotten closer.

"I wasn't flirting Derek, and when did Peter have a child?" Maya asks more to herself on the last statement.

But Derek and Malia heard perfectly, "hey! He's not even my dad. My foster dad is more like my dad" Malia snapped at the human.

Maya looked at her food "sorry, Malia" Maya mumbled and Malia's eyes softened "no, I am" Maya looked up at the were-cutie.

"Guys som- Maya!" Scott yelled and ran over to the other Stilinski. "Hey Scoot, how are you?" Maya asked and Scott pulled away. "Fine! Fine I'm fine, but seriously we need to go" Scott rushed out and pulled Maya got the door.

"Stiles lock the door!" Maya yelled and Derek told Stiles to lock the door.

"I wondered what happened, when I was gone?" Maya asked herself.