Dagger Shop & Tailor Shop

Here is where you buy the available daggers from the Open Dagger page in the other book. Also, where you can buy normal daggers. Magic ones you must talk to the shop owner but normal ones you can just make up a cashier to ring you up.

Dante BubblesAge: 29The owner of the dagger shopUnwantedDagger33 He's moody, sometimes he's as happy as a sunshine and other times he wants everyone to leave him alone so you best hope to catch him in a good mood

Dante Bubbles
Age: 29
The owner of the dagger shop
UnwantedDagger33
He's moody, sometimes he's as happy as a sunshine and other times he wants everyone to leave him alone so you best hope to catch him in a good mood.
He's very picky with who he sells what dagger to. You may ask for one and he might try to sell you a different one claiming that it suits you better. His weapons are of high-end with a price to match but with some of his distinguished customers he stays in business quite easily which is why he's able to be so picky.

In DBOB town there is a cute little tailor shop that sells various articles of clothing. Some of these items are magical and some are pure fashion. For any non-magical item consult with with the tailor. For any magical item see the forms and character for available magic clothing articles.

 For any magical item see the forms and character for available magic clothing articles

Bert Greenwalk
Age: 30
The owner of the tailor shop. He's the one who makes the magical garments. He does so by finding various magical items such as the hair of a unicorn or the blood of a dragon or the feather of a Phoenix and combines them with his clothing.
He's very knowledgable, often has jobs to find ingredients and very polite and well-mannered.
He took over the shop from his father not to long ago and is already exceeding expectation.