Meet the Legends (UCDH Event)

It's that time of year again where the UCDH really needs to kick in some funding. Their big name donors are always happy to oblige. Ever since Master Archibald took over we've moved from being supported by big weapon dealers and pompous jerks to being supported by family people and big warehouses.
So, instead of a fancy shmancy ball this year, the master is throwing a simple meet-and-greet. The doors are open to everyone!
This is a chance for not only our supporters to meet the team, but also for fledglings to talk to the older members and for fans to come see their idols.
There's free appetizers and drinks floating around the room, but you can also buy meals at the bar. Master Archibald is asking fledgling members to take shifts at the bar and in the kitchen so that the older members can schmooze people.

Just a reminder of the biggest deals right now:

The superior members:
Lios Lux, Wivits Duster UnwantedDagger33 and Victoria Callahan TheOneSoul

And the Soul-Members:
Zola Scarlet and Ban Duster Xx_FireBird_xX

A lot of people interested in snakes are also looking up to Shino Lux Xx_FireBird_xX , but he's also hated by some crazy Lios fans

There are also fans of Ban & Tove's relationship from the trials, so Tove is pretty popular as well. Extra popular due to any Wivits fans as well.

Pretty much anyone with an action figure is a big deal too. That's some of the older members, the zodiacs and anyone in the trials.