Arctic Meeting

It's time for the secret meeting of the guilds. All that's been said is there's something urgent and to meet at the Arctic Tundra Guild - the most isolated guild as it's the only one in the Arctic.
Guild may send up to three people to check things out. They'll be staying in a village of igloos that the Arctic Guild rushes to put together. The meeting shouldn't take more than a few days.

UCDH
Lios, Wivits UnwantedDagger33 , Ban Xx_FireBird_xX

TAPE
Master Yoshiro Xx_FireBird_xX , Soros, North TheBlur274

SSSB
Master Jiang TheBlur274 , Rasmus, Asmund UnwantedDagger33

TECH
Master Danica UnwantedDagger33 , Vitus, Daniella Xx_FireBird_xX

PFCS
Ayumu, Ken'lchi Xx_FireBird_xX

Other Guilds: (Feel free to add more. If you don't have other guild character you may make a form in the 'Other Guilds' page in the form book. Please let me know who you're using so I can keep track how many we have from each guild. *Arctic Tundra Guild May have more member since they are hosting)

*Arctic Tundra
Master Sonya, Crystal

Royal Behavior Model Looks (RBML)
Linda

Foodie Guild
Nigel

Fairy Dust Pegasus Wings (FDPW)
Arabella

Mysterious Mystery (MM)
Tsubaki Xx_FireBird_xX

Traveling Medics and Health (TMH)
Katrina Xx_FireBird_xX , Johnson

Creative Alliance Workshop (CAW)
Yoosung Xx_FireBird_xX

BBF
Yato Xx_FireBird_xX

Demon Zone (DZ)
Jakob Xx_FireBird_xX

Here is the master of the Arctic Guild:

Master Sonya WintersArctic GuildVeela/Air ElementPower: Arctic Wind

Arctic Guild
Veela/Air Element
Power: Arctic Wind. She is one of the most powerful air mages known across the land. Her icy winds can take shape and she lives for the cold.
Being part Veela means everyone falls for her good looks. It's part of the reason she likes being in the Arctic so much. She doesn't want a huge spotlight, she just wants to help. She's a kind and gentle master who is adored by her guild for her acts of kindness, bravery and wisdom. She holds herself regally and has been the cover of many winter issue magazines.