Closing Ceremony

Congratulations contestants! Wonderful job at the trials. Archibald would like to thank all who participated and express his gratitude to each and every guild member, he loves you all!

In fifth place, miss Grenda BangtanKatherine . While she braved going into the maze, she took the first exit she saw rather than going deeper in. She failed to fulfill the quest of finding magic Items and was therefore disqualified from the trials early on.

In fourth place is Rex, DragonWriter664 Although, he mistaken a regular object for a magic item he was still in the running. However, the moment he decided to go the second trial on his own he failed, as teamwork is a major part of the UCDH.

In third place comes Ban. He was tied for first in round one, but was the last to reach the end of the island in trial 2.

AND THE MOMENT YOU'VE BEEN WAITING FOR.

The new Superior member is....

Victoria! TheOneSoul She was tied for first in the first half and was the first to reach the end of the island.
Putting Eric, TheBlur274 in second.

But! There's another special announcement. Master Archibald has decided that the soul-member he has chose will be Ban Xx_FireBird_xX
He believes that the UCDH is all about change, acceptance, teamwork and loyalty. Despite Ban's past and reputation he was allowed into the guild and has made a change for the better. He's made a real improvement for himself when he got the chance and proves that we all have good in us. In the team part of the trial he utilized his partners skills, previously he had been known for taking on tasks by himself, so not only has he used good teamwork, but has made yet another improvement. For all this and more he embodies what it means to be in the UCDH and is the new soul member alongside Zola.