Guild Gathering (Part 2) [CLOSED]

This page is post-speech.
Here is Archibald's speech.
"Good evening my fellow guild mates. First I'd like to congratulate us all on victory in the war."
He raised a glass, "Each and everyone of you played a key and important role and for that I thank you." He took a sip before setting his drink down.
"I'd also like to take a moment of silence for those that we lost." He laid his hands together and glanced down for a long moment. "Thank you," he finally said. His voice was soft and sincere, "They will always be with us."
He glanced over the room making sure he still had attention and took a breath before continuing his speech, "With everything that has happened I believe it is time for some good news and a friendly competition. In a few weeks we will be holding Superior trials. The contestants if they choose to accept will be Ban Xx_FireBird_xX , Eric TheBlur274 , Grenda BangtanKatherine , [Rexus] DragonWriter664 , and Victoria TheOneSoul ."
This kind of news should be crazy exciting so he waited for everyone to settle down before continuing. "I also want to reward a few others with new rankings. Luke, has reached Class-A, Tove and Destiny TheBlur274 is being granted Class-C, and Teressa WolfOfTheDawn , Keitha, and Erin TheBlur274 have made Class-B."