Dark Gems

The Arctic meeting was about some dark and disturbing gemstones.
A frozen demonic creature had been discovered in the ice by some fishermen. It destroyed an entire village and was on its way for another when the Arctic guild stopped it. It shattered and scattered pieces of a dark gem all around. These gems bring bad luck. Those who carry it have heavy mood swings and it's unclear how anyone may be effected. It lures dark and evil creatures and creates havoc wherever it goes.
We don't know how to destroy it yet so guilds were asked to take a handful to split the burden of these stones.
No one member should have a stone for too long. Each guild is setting up its own way for dealing with these.

Master Archibald is having volunteers rotate carrying the stones for a short period

Master Archibald is having volunteers rotate carrying the stones for a short period. You may guard them at home or take them on quests, just make sure to do it in small groups so no one is carrying it too long. If you're in the UCDH you're allowed to RP at anytime as if you have a stone, just make sure you have a partner or two before doing so. You may take them on average quests or to test your theory on how to destroy them.

Xx_FireBird_xX  and TheBlur274  if you wouldn't mind commenting how TAPE and SSSB will handle the situation.

UnwantedDagger33  is going to hold a meeting in the guild hall to discuss for the TECH guild.

PFCS is a very different case. Rather than getting a handful of small dark gems they were given one large gem. The guild is setting it an empty room and people will take 3 hour shifts guarding it. I will create a page for this scenario. There should be multiple guards at once.