Defining Gravity

The Alpha King 5

Chapter 5-Defining Gravity

PAISLEY STAMPS POV

****17 More Days

I think that today was my first normal day, but on the other hand I am probably speaking to soon because lately my life has been out of the ordinary. Okay, my life was never ordinary to begin with so I would say it is different from what I am accustomed to. I walked to Mr. Gibson’s class sitting in my seat unlike yesterday Sara and I both refrained from speaking to one another and I was grateful.

One thing did change and it wasn’t an improvement, Drake. He had blue and purple splotches all over his face, which happened to be so swollen that his eyes were squinting. He didn’t send me notes today and I was grateful for that, because then I would finally be able to focus on Mr. Gibson and the problems we were supposed to be solving. He probably hasn’t sent a note across the room, because Mr. Gibson was eyeing both of us like a hawk, but Drake was doing something new. He was making signs with his hands and mouthing out words like a lunatic this is much easier to ignore then papers hitting my face.

“You all have ten minutes in class to do this worksheet and if you don’t finish it now, then you have it for homework,” He said passing out a worksheet to everyone, but me.

I raised my hand just in case he would give me detention for speaking out loud and distracting the class “Mr. Gibson I didn’t get one,” I said.

“I know, because I didn’t hand you one I have orders not to give you homework,” He said looking back at the computer screen.

Oh I’m going to kill him. Blaine is so dead to me. Who does he think he is telling my teachers not to give me homework? Okay, I know I should be happy that I have no more math homework, but I’m not. How else am I supposed to learn things? Isn’t that the point of having homework, so people get smarter and make a better future for everyone. Now I am just going to be stupid and get more stupid like Sara if I don’t have any homework to do.

The bell rang and I went to lunch I saw Mark sitting at the table already waiting the bell just rang, what class does he come from, to be in the cafeteria right now. I sat down next to him he pushed over one of the four slices of pizza towards me I took a bite out of it licking my lips. I saw Shelby walking over and she took a seat next to me looking at Mark “So that’s my new brother in law?” Shelby asked I nodded. “Darn I was hoping that you were my mate,” She muttered.

“That would be nasty considering that Blaine is my mate,” I said making a face I don’t know maybe it was the fact that I never saw my brother in that type of way.

“What about Blaine?” Blaine asked moving Shelby’s chair and sitting in between us putting his arm around me.

“Don’t talk to me,” I commanded him shrugging his arm off my shoulder.

“What did I do?” Blaine asked playing innocent and I would have believed  him if I didn’t know that he was the one that ordered Mr. Gibson around, he is a good actor.

“You told Mr. Gibson not to give me homework, now while the whole class has homework to turn in tomorrow I don’t,” I said glaring at him.

He gave up the Innocent act “Alright you caught me and it was only cause you wouldn’t let me help you and you were being mean to me, so I wouldn’t have done it if you were nice to me,” He said stuffing french fries in his mouth.

“That’s were your wrong Blaine I wasn’t being mean to you I was trying to finish my homework so I wouldn’t have to stay up late last night and no thanks to you I had to stay up late,” I said poking him in the stomach, man I shouldn’t have done that I could feel his abs through the thin shirt and was he strong.