Water is Like Fire

The Alpha King 7

Chapter 7-Water is Like Fire

PAISLEY STAMPS POV

****15 more days

Somehow air was getting to me and forcing all the water to come out of my mouth I started coughing my eyes opened to see more water come out of my mouth. I saw Blaine above me I looked around and saw that I was on the ground and the pool was a few feet away.

Blaine lifted up my body so I was now sitting it was freezing and I was wet so that didn't help I saw Blaine hr was wet too. "I thought I was too late, I heard you scream but, I didn't see you until I walked closer to the pool," He said hugging me "Paisley do you know how to swim?" Blaine asked letting go of me.

"Of course I know how to swim the cast was pulling me down," I coughed again pointing to the cast. "Where is everyone else?" I asked him.

"I made them leave once I pulled you out of the pool. How did you fall?" Blaine asked slightly concerned.

“I was looking at the pool I guess I got to close because I ended up slipping. Now I know why the doctor said not to get the cast wet it sinks," I said touching my cast.

"I should take you to the doctor to get your cast fixed," Blaine said picking me up in bridal position carrying me into his car.

"Achoo," I sneezed "Blaine I'm cold," I said shivering I could feel my teeth chattering my skin was white and wrinkled from staying in the water.

"When we go to the hospital I'll buy you a blanket," Blaine said nodding.

We pulled up into the hospital Blaine took me out of his car I could feel my eyes falling, I couldn't help but to close them they were getting heavy. "Paisley you have to keep you eyes open don't fall asleep until the doctor says so," Blaine said placing me on a hospital bed.

"What happened?" The doctor said it was the same doctor that had put my cast on.

"She fell in the pool so we need to get her cast fixed," Blaine said "Is there a hospital store?" Blaine asked the doctor.

"Yes on the first floor," the doctor answered graving some tools.

"I'm gonna get you a blanket," Blaine said walking out the door.

"How did you fall in the pool?" Doctor Hanes asked haha Hanes like the underwear.

"I was too close to the edge and my crutches slipped," I said telling him the same lie I told Blaine I sneezed again.

"How long were you outside since you fell?" the doctor asked taking the purple cast off.

"Uh I don't know I guess an hour or so," I said shrugging my shoulders.

"After that did Blaine make you take a shower and change out of the wet clothes?" he asked drying my leg which was painful when he put pressure on it.

I looked down at my dress only to see that it was still wet like my hair. "No, we went here," I said.

"He's an idiot hold on I'm gonna text him to get your clothes," Doctor Hanes said grabbing his phone. "You stayed outside in the cold after falling in a freezing pool. Your sneezing and coughing you have hypothermia," Doctor Hanes said.

"What's that?" I asked scrunching up my eyebrows.

“Basically it like a cold but from cold weather after I put your cast on I'll check your temperature to see how severe it is," Doctor Hanes said putting more of the cast stuff on.