Making Up

The Alpha King 17 

Chapter 17- Making Up

PAISLEY STAMPS POV

When I got home Blaine went straight to his room I'll talk to him during dinner. I went to my room and did some of my homework, yeah I now have a separate room. Since Shelby and I kept on staying up late Mrs. Rivers decided to move me in one of the many extra bed rooms. I think she only did that because she wants me and Blaine to be in his room to mate. She keeps on talking about having some grandchildren. Let me tell you I think that this body is not going through that at such a young age I'm not even ready to have sex yet.

I went to go and eat and I saw Shelby eating some food, but no Blaine I ate my salad in peace. Still no Blaine I went upstairs to his room and knocked on the door.

He opened it and slammed it into my face. How rude he has done that already and I'm not just going to stand here. Blaine will listen to me since art class didn't go so well and I ended up throwing clay at him and shifting.

I opened the door and Blaine head turned towards me he growled I growled back. I just ate and I'm well prepared with energy to play this game.

I walked right over to Blaine and grabbed his face forcing me to look in his eyes. "Look your going to listen to me right now. I don't care what you have to say, but you will not interrupt me unless you have a question. If you have a question you will raise you hand like in school," I told him putting power behind me voice.

Even though I have no power it made it sound more demanding if Blaine was to put power I would have no voice but to listen to him.

"Sot down," I said pointing at the couch.

Blaine rolled his eyes sitting down and staring at me with a blank expression. I have noticed that lately, he hasn't smiled in what seems like forever, I'm determined though to make him smile.

"I'm going to start from the beginning. I guess you could say that Mark and I have traveled a lot for our age. I wouldn't call it travel though it's more like running away. Before we started moving Mark and I lived I a pack with my parents. Miles was the Alpha or still is, he basically found his mate and she died a few months later. After that Miles started abusing everyone and being cruel. Both of my parents died one night, Mark and I decided a few months after that we didn't want to be emotionally and physically abused. So we ran it's something that we learned to do and I guess we do it well," I said when I saw Blaine raise his hand.

"I don't get it, this has nothing to do with you and me," Blaine said.

"Keep listening. The first time we ran away we stayed there for a very long time and we were found. Miles told us he wanted nothing, but our blood. Miles tried to kill us we started running away again every two to three weeks. So when I first came here I was expecting the usual, until I saw you at school. I did the one thing I knew best, I ran and then I started liking you. I knew I shouldn't have because I going to leave soon. That alpha banquet Miles was there and he pushed me in the pool. Do you really think that I'm that stupid to do something like that?" I asked him.

Blaine raised his hand "Don't answer that," I said he put his hand back down and laid on the bed.

"He knew where I was and said that he was going to get me. I only had a few days left I know he is going to hurt you too. So when we had our date I told Shelby and she was going to make me tell you but I left. Like I always do, I wanted to stay I really did but I couldn't have you getting hurt. I just thought that you should know the truth," I said looking at Blaine.

"Paisley," Blaine grunted.

I looked at him, his hands were on his groin he placed his hand on my face I could see that he was erected. We didn't do anything.

"I'm horny," he groaned holding his man parts again. "I need you, you know that I ant have sex with anyone but my mate when guys that have mates are going through the horniness," Blaine said breathlessly.

I looked at him. Should I have sex with him?

I kissed him and things went from there.

Check out my new story called "The Rebel Program"