Separation Stings

The Alpha King 14

Chapter 14- Separation Stings

PAISLEY STAMPS POV

"Mark come on if we don't hurry up we will miss the movie," I said yelling at Mark groaning in frustration I sat down on the couch we are so going to be late.

There was a knock on the door "I got it," I yelled for Mark.

I opened the door only to be engulfed in a hug before I could look at the person. I was knocked to the ground I felt something wet on my shoulders, tears.

"Shelby? What are you doing here?" I asked her once she got off of me and I could look at her.

"Why aren't you crying? I'm crying because I'm so happy to see you and you don't even have a tear in your eye," She said sniffing and rubbing the tears from her face.

I laughed "I don't cry, I promised my self a long time ago that I wouldn't let anything make me cry after my parents died," I said informing her.

"I understand now," Shelby said going to the kitchen and grabbing herself something to drink.

"Understand what?" I asked her.

"Why you and Blaine are mates I mean you guys are nothing alike. You weren't even Blaine's type of girl that he usually likes," Shelby said chuckling.

"Please enlighten me," I said kind of demanded.

"I don't have time I'll explain everything on the way home," Shelby said.

I sighed "Shelby you know I can't go to him what if Blaine gets hurt?" I asked her. "You know that I won't be able to deal with that," I told her.

"Trust me he is in more pain right now than he will ever be. Please if you come, everything will be better we need you Blaine isn't Alpha King and anyone can take the crown right now," Shelby said.

"Let me pack," I said going into my room and Shelby followed me loading everything into my bag.

"I can't believe that you took these clothes with you, I mean you should have taken the cuter stuff," Shelby said unpacking the ones that were 'ugly'. She even picked out most of those clothes.

"Paisley what is Shelby doing here?" Mark asked me standing in the door way.

"I'm here to take both of you guys back home I think it was best that both of you were there," Shelby said beaming and showing Mark the plane tickets.

"I can't go," Mark said I looked at him.

"Why not?" Shelby asked looking kind of sad.

"I found my mate and I can't leave her," Mark said explaining.

"Congrats Mark I can get another plane ticket last minute at the airport so don't worry about it," Shelby said.

"I can't go at all. I have to protect her, right now from Miles and I'm going to be going to college soon so I can't be moving around. It's time for me to face my fear if Miles comes then I'll be ready I can't keep running," Mark said explaining.

"That means were going to be separated," I stated looking at Mark with a frown.

"I know but we weren't always going to be with each other forever," Mark said trying to smile I know it was forced though "We can always see each other," Mark said coming over to me and hugging me.

"We have always been together though your my only family member left I can't let you not be with me," I said looking at Mark he had tears in his eyes.