Broken Promise

The Alpha King 32

Chapter 32- Broken Promise

PAISLEY RIVERS POV

***three weeks later

"What do you want," Blaine said groaning in frustration as Shelby came into our room.

"Eww first of all Both of you guys need to put on clothes. I don't care that there are covers on you but I know that you guys are naked," Shelby said.

"Well maybe if you knocked then you wouldn't have seen us naked," Blaine said moving closer to me.

I smiled as I felt his member against me Shelby couldn't see my smile it was hidden in the covers. Maybe I can have some fun with him I shifted around and placed my hand on Blaine's abs.

"I'm just saying every time I come up here you guys are making out, having sex, or you guys and naked sleeping," Shelby complained.

I moved my hand lower and touched Blaine I could feel the shocks in my hand. I felt a vibrate in Blaine's chest meaning that he was getting turned on. I grasped him and moved my hand on him over and over.

"Sh-Sh-Shelby," he stuttered grabbing my hand off his manhood taking a breathe. "What's your point I like my mate and I want to spend time with her," Blaine said breathing heavily.

I started moving my butt closer to him rubbing it all over him. "Ugh whatever Max wants to talk to you," She said slamming the door.

I felt pressure come over me I opened my eyes and to see Blaine on top of me. "That was wrong of you to do that Paisley," Blaine said kissing my neck.

"Is it so wrong for me to want my mate?" I asked him flipping us over so I was straddling him.

I heard Blaine groan and that was all it took for us to claim each other all over again.

****

I walked downstairs holding Blaine's hand "Alright what did you want Max?" Blaine asked him.

"Oh there was this weird girl Allie? She stopped by and wanted to see you," Max said.

I felt Blaine shift uncomfortably and he had a look of fear over his face "Is there something you want to tell me?" I asked him.

"Okay don't get mad," he said.

I looked at him uncertain if a guy says that then OU know that your going to end up getting mad.

"Okay so I've known Allie forever and when we were little about age six we would always be around one another. Our families were supper close to each other so we were always around one another. We always slept over kissed and one night when we were thirteen I was sleeping over at her house," he said pausing.

I nodded for him to go on.

"That night we I told her that I loved her and she said the same thing. Her parents moved around a lot so she made me promise something," he said.

"What?" I asked him leaning in with interest.

"She made me promise that when she turned eighteen she would come back here so we could get married. I promised her that I was going to marry her," he said looking at me.

"Your married to me though," I told him.

He nodded "That night was the night I lost my virginity," he said.

I could feel my eyes darken as a growl erupted through my throat. "Allie was an amazing girl to me she was perfect and I thought that I loved her. That was until I met you," he said kissing me.