Chapter One: Meet The New Fairy Tail

(Author's POV)
Well it kinda started as a normal day in Fairy Tail. Natsu and Gray were fighting which got interrupted by Titania herself Erza Scarlet.
Well it's been sometime since Fairy Tail reestablished after the guild master Makarov Dreyar disbanded Fairy Tail. But now they're are back and more fired up than ever. Fairy Tail is back. And they even have 5 new dragon slayers and 1 new demon slayer. I mean this is apparently wrote when they were all 9-10 so... Let's fast forward to the future...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(7 years later, X817. Author's POV)
Well now that we're in the present, here is everyone in Fairy Tail just chilling until a familiar water dragon slayer clashes with a familiar celestial dragon slayer. As we know, neither of them win. Jeremiah get knocked out by Bella and Celina gets put to sleep by a spell from Jeremy.

(Celina's POV)
That boy!!! Once I get him I'm going to murder the living hell out of him. There he is! Now's my chance!

Celina: Jeremiah!

Jeremiah: Yea?

Celina: Who ate my cookie?!

Jeremiah: Have you tried asking Ziare or Jonathan?

Celina: Yes! They both said it was you!

Jeremiah: Ziare has a cookie stain on his shirt and your blaming me?

Celina: Oh. I'm gonna kill him once I find him!!!

Jeremiah: Good luck.

(Later that day...)

Celina: JEREMIAH YOU IDIOT! WHAT THE HELL DID YOU JUST SAY?!

Jeremiah: THAT YOUR TERRIBLE AT BEING QUIET AND PEACEFUL FOR ONCE!

Jeremy: Neither are you....

Bella: She's right neither of you are~

Mikio: STUPID (It's Celina's POV still)

Kim: *Walks away with a cylinder of Pringles in her hands*

Celina: There's only one way to settle this

Jeremiah: I agree

All five of us walked outside. Then right when we were about to fight it out I felt drowsy and Jeremiah fell to the floor. I blacked out...