Chapter Four: Training

(Jeremiah's POV)

I couldn't do it. I couldn't protect them. I couldn't defend my guild. None of my attacks worked. I went full strength and used most of my magic... I'm going out to train. A lot.

Me: Hey Shortymon

SM: What

Me: Want to go out to train?

SM: Why not....

Me: WE'RE OFF!

SM: Ok...

        (Jerhamikiel's POV)

        (I'm letting SM write the next part)

We're going to the forest to find a good open spot to train

Jeremiah: is this good

Me: fine I don't care

Jeremiah: ok!

(From here on it's me again because there wasn't enough time and he had to leave.)

Me: what are we stating with?

Jeremiah: Normal stuff. Let's save magic for later on... Wanna work on aim?

Me: sure.

Jeremiah put down his big bags of training items and got out some archery equipment. I got the blue one and he got the green one. We each put a case of arrows around our backs.

Jeremiah: Hold up I want to put something on.

Me: please don't

Jeremiah: Too late!

Jeremiah turned on "It's Too Late To Apologize: A Declaration". I had to deal with one of his parodies. This wasn't really a bad one but still annoying...

Jeremiah: LET'S DO THIS!

Me: okay...

Jeremiah missed 5\16 of his arrows. I only missed one.

Me: wow.

Jeremiah: Meh

Me: well at least this isn't as bad as last time we trained

Jeremiah: Truth.

Me: so what's next?

Jeremiah: Lunch I think

Me: okay...

We sat down at a near bench and ate it was a nice day outside. A nice day to train and have fun. We did sword fights and then we worked on balance, speed, and meditation. Finally, we spared with magic until the day was over. It was a tie. Nothing serious though. I got soaked in water.... Oh well.

                     (Author's POV)

When the boys got back to the guild they were worked out more than ever they both had drinks and had a nice rest of the day. Well except for both getting yelled at by Genesis but some things never changes... Some things.   .   .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HELLO MY PEEPS! I'm going to start doing 1,000 words and up because my tablet is on 14% and it's 11:06 PM so I'm off to bed. Love you guys, BYE!!!!!!