Chapter 10: First Jobs: Part 3 Team Hellfire

HEY MY PEEPS!!! I'm going to keep going with this story but.... I'M GONNA START ANOTHER BOOK!!! Only some people will know.... Well to the STORY!!!!

(Bella's POV)

So when everyone except Jeremy and I, I asked Jeremy if she wanted to go on a job. She said yes. We went up to Mira, and then left for Tokyo. We had to locate the secret cave where this one President, Donald Trump I think it was, was hiding and assassinate him. We checked every single damn cave until we were left with one...

(Jeremy's POV)

Bella came up to me asking if I wanted to go on a job. I of course said because I had to pay the rent soon. So then she came up to me with a job and we went to Mirajane for her consent. Then we left to Tokyo to find Donald Trump. #WorstPresidentEver. So when we got there we went to ever cave except for one... Which was when we got ready for war.

(Time Skip: War)

We barged in and killed everyone but Trump. Then Bella wanted to do the honors so she burnt him down to the ground.... (Children do not try that at home.)
We talked the way home until we heard that Team Dynamic is coming back in 6 days and Team Devious already got back... They better get home.

(TIME SKIP 6 DAYS LATER, BELLA'S POV)

WELL, Team Dynamic got back and Makarov had an important announcement to all the fairies that didn't know. There were going to be 2 Fairy Tail teams this year.

- Team Slayer
-

Jeremiah
- Jerhamikiel
- Bella
- Jeremy as backup and healing
- Kimberly
- Genesis

TEAM NATSU

- Erza
- Natsu
- Gray
- Lucy
- Wendy

BACKUP TEAM SLAYERS

- Fernando
- Ashley
- Paige
- Jonathan (OH GOD NO!!!!)

BACKUP TEAM NATSU

- Mirajane
- Laxus
- Elfman
- Gajeel

(Team Slayers's POV)

Team Slayers for the win....