Chapter 8: The First Jobs Part 1: Team Devious

(Kim's POV)

Man, I feel really bored... Maybe I should ask Celina if she wants to go on a job... Yeah that would nice...

Me: *Walks up to Celina * Hey Celina wanna go on a job?

Celina: Sure.

We walked up to the board and looked at the jobs available. We saw the highest one there. Beat up a giant monster and recover a jewel from the secret cave under Mt. Everest... Sounds fun and it pays a good 1,000,000 Jewels plus an apparent golden key... Celina has 7 so far... We took it.

(Celina's POV)

I wonder what golden key it's gonna be... Hopefully Scorpio. We went up to Mira and she cleared us to go.

(At the train station)

Me: There it is!

Kim: Let's jump on!

We jumped on and left towards Mt. Everest and thus began our first mission...

(At Hargeon, Kim's POV)

(Thought I was ending? Think again! #trolled)

Me and Celina slept until the ride was over. Happily our exceeds took us to the nearest hotel. We stood there over night...

(The Next Morning)

We woke up, ate, and left to find out what the heck the monster and jewel was... And why was it guarding the cave in the first place?...

We got to the mayor's house and asked him everything.

Mayor 3H*: WE NEED YOUR HELP TO DESTROY THE MONSTER OR GET THAT MONSTER OUT OF THE CAVE AND RETRIEVE THE STONE...

Celina: What does the monster look like?

Mayor 3H: A GIGANTIC PARANA WITH TWO PAIRS OF RHINO LEGS...

Me: Nice.

Mayor 3H: Show me your guild marks...

We showed our guild marks... He seemed surprised for some reason... Oh well.

Mayer 3H: FAIRY TAIL?!!! WOW WE GOT THE BEST HELP! MAY YOU GUYS HAVE A SAFE JOURNEY...

  With that we left to the cave...

(Mt. Everest's Cave, Celina's POV)

When we got inside the cave it was completely quiet... Suspicious. We found the stone...

(Flashback, Mayor's Office)

Mayor 3H: THE STONE WILL BE A BLUE PINKISH COLOR, AND THEN AFTER THAT YOU WILL HAVE TO MINE IT OUT WITH A VERY RARE PICKAX WHICH I WILL GIVE YOU TOO ONE EACH. YOU MAY KEEP IT BY THE FACT THAT IT MIGHT BE BROKEN BY THE END OF THE MISSION...

Me: And the monster has no special abilities?

Mayor 3H: Not that any mage or scientist knows of...

Me: Okay thanks

Kim: We shall treasure this info

(End of Flashback, Mt. Everest Cave)

Me: Let's get this over with...

Kim: Aye...

We started and got our bags filled with them, but then we found a strong presence of magical energy.

The monster.

It looked exactly what the mayor said. The upper half a green parana, the bottom half a silver rhino.

We beat it to a pulp. But that was a baby... The momma was angry and we almost didn't make it out with our lives.

Once we got there we received our rewards and left back to Fiore. I GOT PISCES!!! We found out both of the other teams, Team Dynamics and Team Hellfire, went on a job. After that, we went on another job, leading us all to the time we were expecting... The Grand Magic Games...

(Author's POV)

THE NEXT CHAPTER.... TEAM DYNAMICS!!!