Chapter Two: The Craziness

(Bella's POV)

Well we took them inside since it was starting to rain and placed them on the chairs in the guild hall. Jeremiah got bruised by me a little... Oh well!

Celina: *Wakes up and groans* What happened?

Jeremiah: *Wakes up like 2 seconds later and groans in pain* Ow, my head hurts. Damn... Celina, what happened

Jeremy: I put a sleeping spell on Celina and-

Me: I knocked you out

Celina: HA!

Jeremiah: Why am I the one always getting hurt?

Jerh: *Walks in the guild to be tackled by Alana* WOAH

We all just stared at the two in utter stupidity. The position they were in got everyone in the guild looking and then dying in laughter. Everyone just started chanting "Jerhlana" then I followed in pursuit.

           (Mira's POV)
Jeremiah and I got out our shipper kit. Jeremiah is a big help with this stuff. And he does it for FREE! I mean RoWen was 10,000,000 each.
Well Jerhlana was a ship come true but how about all my other ships... Oh well, me and Jeremiah will make them happen and if something stood in our way... Let's just say there will be some casualties...

       (Jeremiah's POV)

Me: WE WANT OVER 9,000 JERHLANA BABIES, RIGHT MIRA?

Mira: YEAH!

Bella: Stop being such a weeb!

Kyle: Shut up weeb, nobody loves you and nobody ever will!

Me: WTF?! when did you get in this story?

Kyle: You put me here, you stupid fag!

Me: Um, I'm not a fag and no I didn't, you probably crossed the forth wall... Again.

Kyle: Well how do you get out of this weeb hell?

Me: Suicide or the same way you came from~

Kyle: *mutters and walks out the guild hall*

Me: Well now that's over, WHO WANTS TO PARTY?!

Everyone except Kim who's still eating Pringles and Jeremy who simply doesn't care: ME!

We partied until some of us went home and the rest fell asleep drunk in the guild hall.

           (Author's POV)
Well now everything is peaceful in Fairy Tail but NOBODY was prepared for what came next...