Chapter Three: What Nobody Expected

(Author's POV)
Every guild has a rival. Some rivals are intense. Some rivals are evil. Well in Fairy Tail's case, Op Dyners are both of those. They have kidnapped someone and the guild went crazy. They. Took. Celina. The first two that left without hesitation was Jerhamikiel and Jeremiah to rescue her and give her backup. Of course we found her fighting her way through the crowd of mages. Nothing stopped that girl. Almost nothing. That when we saw him.

(Jerhamikiel's POV)

Once we got there we see my sis fighting everyone in her way. Nothing stopped her until some strange looking dude came along.
He had a mask on concealing his face. He had armor on concealing his skin color.
Me: What's the plan Jeremiah

Jeremiah: Attack!

Before he could lunge I held him back. Then let him go for a moment. He promised to come up with a plan. We were going to wait for the others until this happened...

???: Your a pretty one. I'll probably go easy on you...

Celina: YOU PERVERT-

Jeremiah: *Bubbles up in anger* HEY YOU SON OF A B**** WHY DON'T YOU FIGHT ME INSTEAD OF FLIRTING WITH-

I shut his mouth. You could literally see tidal waves in his eyes... Shit. Oh well, Jeremiah needs a beat down to learn his lesson. I let him go...

(Crazy's POV)

As soon as my short Pokémon let me go I lounged at him with fury while Jerhamikiel and Celina worked hand in hand taking out most of the guild. I used my special attacks.

Me: Water Dragon... WATER NEBULA

???: *dodges* Is that the best you got?

Bella: FIRE DRAGON ROAR!

???: AH! THAT HURT!!!

Kimberly: Elemental Dragon Iron Fist! *Puts two Pringles in mouth and punches ???*

???: F*** this I'm relocating

Me: Jeremy! Now!

Jeremy: *Murmurs runes* Done.

Me: We got you now!

Celina and Shortymon: CELESTIAL/ICE DRAGON/DEMON ROAR/RAGE!!

Two beautiful beams came together... It was aaaawwweeeesssooomme!!!

(Jeremy's POV)

Well their having fun.... Oh well back to my book.

(Author's POV)

He broke the runes and got away. They let him go because he was badly injured and knew never to mess with Fairy Tail ever again. Natsu and the other 1st gens got there late and missed the fight. But the war just got started....