The Big Bang Fighting

Hey my peeps!!! Sorry for not updating for a month. I had stuff to do... So other than that I have one more announcement. You know how my profile pic has 5 anime symbols? You guessed it!!! I'm doing the next anime and working on both now. The next anime will be announced.... Next Tuesday!!!! So to the story...

(Author's POV)

Fairy Tail is getting ready to get ready for the next GMG's with Juvia training Jeremiah, Gray training Jerhamikiel, Lucy training Celina, Freed and Wendy training Jeremy, then ( we all saw this coming and we were all afraid of this but...) Natsu training Bella, and Kim being trained by all of them each day of the week, they were ready.
We would also spar with Fernando (Thunder God Slayer) who was currently being trained under Laxus, and Paige (Earth Mage) who was being trained under Levy.
"Jonathan twisted his ankle so he won't be able to participate" yelled Master Makarov from upstairs.
  So that happened. Also, Jeremiah is shipping with Mira for the games.
Kim is eating Pringles like always.
Bella is getting drunk.... Ssshhhhhiiiit. (This is PG-13 right?)
Jeremy is studying and texting.
Jerhamikiel is sparing with Idal.
Celina is nowhere to be found currently.... Crap Baskets...
On a Happy note Nalu are now cannon.
"I'M CHANGING IT TO MY POV!" yelled Happy.
"How the he-"

(Happy's POV)

IN THIS UNIVERSE I HAVE CONTROL... I KNOW YOUR READING THIS AND I KNOW YOU PEOPLE ARE OUT THERE... I KNOW I'M IN AN ANIME, LORD I BREAK THE FORTH WALL SO MANY TIMES... SO.... WHO WANTS TO
..............
...
.....
have a game of TRUTH OR D-

(Author's POV)

I knocked Happy out with a frying pan... Ok. I know I have said this before but some people may have not noticed. I'm in this story, my true identity is.... Jeremiah. And NOBODY STEALS MY STORY!.....

So how will the GMG'S turn out? Will Fairy Tail win or lose? Will there be an enemy just WAITING to strike? Find out in the next chapter of "MY FAIRY TAIL STORY".