Chapter 31: Bargain

"Don't worry, i'll keep it safe." Hanbin smirks and turns to leave but stops and looks back at me again. "For now at least."

I gape, feeling incredulous of his playfulness. Ah! It really annoys me but i can't seem to bring myself to hate him.

"You belong to me now and no one touches my belongings except for me." Hanbin smiles at me and that makes my heart leap.

Kim Hanbin, just what did you do to me?

"I'll make sure that all your firsts will be with me." He adds.

I scoff but smile in the end. I should be happy to hear those words from him. It's like making a promise but why is it that it hurts so much hearing those words? I gasp with so much pain and the next thing i know is me waking up from my dream.

I open my eyes and feel something wet on my face. I bite my lip and bring my arms across my face.

"Jerk." I grit. "You're not even here so don't make any promises you can't fulfill."

Just then, i hear these voices just outside the room i'm currently in. I blink and try wiping the tears that keep falling on my cheeks. I scan my surroundings. Where is this place? Just what happened to me before i got here?

I frown when i can't remember anything. I decide to get up but immediately regret it when i feel a stinging pain on my right thigh. I frown. I thought it was my leg that is hurt. It turned out to be my thigh. I look down and see it all bandaged up. Just then, memories come flooding in. I remember getting chased by the people the Organization had sent to capture or rather eliminate me. That explains why i got these bullet wounds. I also remember being cornered at some point. I used my last batch of bullets to create a hole in the metal floor and fell in then...

My eyes widen. There was someone else who was with me around that time. And he might be the one who had saved me and brought me here to this place.

"...to hunt us down!" I hear someone say in desperation. "What will we do now?"

"Keep it down Hoon-ah." A gentle voice replies. "You're going to wake our sleeping guest."

I can feel my eyebrows knitting together. I try to stand and notice that i'm wearing only an oversized shirt. My eyes widen. I touch myself to check if i'm still wearing my undergarments. I sigh in relief when they're still there. I take a deep breath once more and limp my way towards the door. I lean closer and focus to listen more of what they are talking about.

"The Organization is already making their move and what exactly are we doing right now?"

Ah! This is no good. I need to see them with my own eyes. I open the door silently and take a peek. It seems like i'm on the 2nd floor and the people i hear talking are just downstairs. I can see three people from where i am hiding. The girl is sitting on a single sofa while a blonde guy is just standing beside her. The other guy is facing the other way that's why i can't see his face. Like the blonde guy, the guy whose back is facing towards me is also standing, looking down like he's thinking deeply.

"Hoon got a point." This time, i hear another man's voice and it's kind of familiar.

It looks like those three are not the only ones in that room talking. Just how many of them are there?

"We can't just wait here while they try to hunt us down." The owner of the voice continues. "To be honest, i'm getting impatient here. We already got our army so what exactly are we waiting for?"

"Not yet Yoonie-oppa." The girl speaks up. "We still need to wait for the girl to wake up."

"What good will it do for us then?" The guy who i assume as Yoonie asks. "She's still bedridden not to mention in a mess. They just tried to kill her and what does that mean for us?"