Chapter 38: Forgotten

I shift on my bed, turning at my side. I suddenly shiver and realize that i don't have my blanket around me anymore so i blindy reach for it to cover myself up more properly when i notice something warm lying beside me. I scowl and force to open my eyes, revealing a half-naked Mino. I blink before screaming my lungs out.

"Aaahhhh!" I quickly sit up and pull the covers closely towards me. "What the fuck?"

Mino stirs, scowling. He tries to cover his ears with the pillow.

"So loud!" He glares.

I scoff. "Yah! Just what the hell are you doing here in my room?"

I keep blinking and check myself under the covers. I sigh in relief when i still have my clothes on. Mino finally gets up lazily, messing his hair.

"The heater in my room broke down." He says and yawns.

I scoff once again. "And of all the rooms here, you chose my room to sleep in? Can't you sleep in other rooms instead? A guest room perhaps?"

Mino points his forefinger downward. "This is the guest room."

I bite my lip. "Then you should've woke me up. I would've loved sleeping in your cold room instead of sharing one with you."

"Really?" Mino smirks. "It doesn't look like that to me at all. Last night, it seemed like you loved cuddling so much that you even drooled on my shirt."

I gape. Is that the reason why he's topless? I blink and clear my throat.

"Nevermind that." Mino gets up from the bed and goes to stand at the foot of my bed. "Are you alright?"

I scowl. I crack my head open to remember something and flashes of what had happened finally come flooding in.

"Hanbin." I mutter. I look up to Mino and he's scowling. "I saw him the other night."

"Yah, Kim Jisoo--"

"But i don't get it. Why would he hide and left without even saying anything to me?" I look at Mino desperately. "If he's alive and well then how is it that he's not looking for me?"

I pause to think.

"Do you think he's in some kind of trouble?" I bite my lip. "Maybe he's being held captive somewhere and got trapped."

I hear Mino sighing. "Calm down Kim Jisoo. I already hired someone to look for him."

"Maybe he chose to stay away because he doesn't want any of us to get entagled with his problem." I continue to mumble. "That might be it."

Mino growls. I see him from the corner of my eyes going around the bed to sit beside me. My eyes widen when he suddenly grabs me by my neck and pulls me into a kiss. I blink, feeling dumbfounded. I finally able to push him away when i suddenly feel his tongue forcing its way in inside my mouth. I slap him.

"What are you doing?" I cover my lips with my hands, wiping it.

I feel like crying. I glare towards Mino but he's just looking at me. He finally gives up and chooses to stand away from me. Good or i may have to punch him if he ever tries that again.

"If he's alive and can't be found then i think i may already have an idea where he might be." Mino sighs.

I stop wiping my lips and turn to look at him. "Where?"

"Where he's safe." He answers. "And protected."

I scowl. Is there even such a place like that here?

"No wonder my men can't find him." Mino scoffs.

Mino then reaches down inside his pocket. He holds out his hand to show me a familiar necklace. My eyes widen and my jaw drops when i see the necklace that my brother had given to me for my 13th birthday. I get up from my bed and run towards him, grabbing the necklace away from him. I bite my lip and turn to glare at him.