Heartbreaking news

Rinsing the vanilla scented soap off her body, Jade's eyes widened when she felt another presence in the room. She was about to turn around and face her husband when he suddenly reached for her. He cupped her breasts without warning, squeezing them lightly which shot a hot longing through her body. They didn't have the time though, she didn't have the time. Wanting to pull away, a loud gasp left her lips when Mark's fingers trailed lower. He wasn't letting her get away, purposely trying to turn her on.

"Mark." She whined in a whimper.

"I missed you." He whispered to her, his lips brushing against her neck.

She bit her lip trying to keep her sounds down when his fingers brushed against her sensitive bundle. Closing her eyes she focused on the pleasure Mark gave her.

"I need to leave." She reminded him quietly.

He pushed his fingers inside her, trying to get her there fast. It was working, the pleasure was building up in her stomach.

"Then get there fast."

His arrogant tone made her want to force herself not to orgasm, unfortunately her self-control wasn't that good. She came without warning, her whole body shaking while Mark kept her to her feet. She didn't have the strength to open her eyes or to keep standing. Mark pulled his fingers away from her, wrapped his arms around her waist and spun her around to face him. She opened her eyes, meeting his arrogant gaze.

"Morning."

She leaned her head against his chest, "Morning." She whispered.

His lips brushed against her hair, "You okay?"

She snorted, "You really asking me that right now?"

His chuckle echoed through the bathroom, making her smile. She loved the sound of his laugh. He rarely laughed sincerely, but she knew with her it wasn't forced.

"We okay, Jade?" He asked her quietly.

"We're okay." She reassured him.

She felt his grip on her tighten. He didn't think she'd be that mellow, he probably expected her to freak out again. She made a decision though. It was a selfish decision because she didn't want to be without her husband, so it wasn't something to be proud of.

"If you want to talk about it-"

"I know it's part of your life and if I want to stay beside you it's something I have to accept." She pulled away from him and cupped his face in her hands, "I'm not proud of it, Mark. It makes me weak that I can't walk away from you when you're involved in dark things. The things I hated about my father."

He narrowed his eyes on her, "So we're ignoring it completely?" He reached for her, but before he could touch her she pulled away and wrapped a towel around her body.

"We're ignoring it, pretending that part of your life doesn't exists."

"That doesn't seem healthy, Jade!" Mark called after her.

She glanced over her shoulder, throwing him a look which shut him up. Knowing she made her point she left the bathroom, closing the door to give her husband some privacy. Turning off her brain she moved around on auto-pilot. Getting ready for her day.

***

Jade was going through the sales at the counter, nearing the end of the day when the blonde bitch walked in once again. She thought Tessa would never show up again after she realized her attempts to get back with Mark were futile. She forced a smile upon her face when Tessa approached her with confident strides. Her heels clicking away on the floorboards. Across the room Nia threw her a look which said it all. She was ready to kindly tell Tessa to fuck off, but Jade was better than that. Tessa was the customer, so Jade needed to help her.