A prince?

So this chapter switches between 3rd person and Adrianna's POV because of the forest! So it might get confusing a bit, but I will try to do my best to do it the best! :)

Chapter 2

WOW

(3rd person POV)

Adrianna and the rest of the company have been walking for about a half of a hour. There minds were spining, the forest was leading them a stray. They are so dizzy and lost in there own minds, so lost that they thought the ground was an Elvish path. They had been walking for a little while longer when Ori pickes up a bag and says, "Hey..this is Dwarvish, there's....dwarves in these parts! It looks..just like....mine," He while practly falling over.

''Well becasuse..woah..it is yours, stupid!" Adrianna spat. Even though all the Dwarves were concitrating on Ori and Adrianna, Bilbo's mind was somewhere else... he was playing with a spider web. He plucked it like it was a string on a guitar, and it sent vibrations all to the other webs leading to somewhere Bilbo could not see. It led his gaze up to the tree tops. He had an idea. He jumped on one of the trees and climbed and climbed till he got to the top of the trees. He stuck his head out of the forest and oh, was it beautiful. The tree tops were orange, yellow, and red. There was also about one million butterfiles fluttering around. He looked around and his eyes fell on a little river, which lead to a big lake and eventually, The Lonely Mountain and Erebor. He screamed down to the group, "Hey! I know the way out! Hey! Can anyone here me?" He looked down but the company was no where to be found. Then he heard it, the sound of tree branches cracking and breaking, on the horizon the trees were rapidly moving. What ever was causing the trees to move was coming closer and closer. Bilbo decides to stick his head beneath the trees but nothing was to be found. He was about to step to come down from the trees but his foot was caught in the web, he ended up tripping. He fell down and hit another web. A giant spider emerged from behind the cluster of webs. It was giant, black, with four very large fangs, eight eyes, and eight legs. The spider opened his mouth to bit Bilbo but instead Bilbo decided to fall backwards. He landed on a giant web like a pancake, flat on his back. The spider came rushing and quickly spun him so it was practly impossible to get out. The spider took him over to where fourteen other 'sacks' that were about dwarf sides.

After a while Bilbo came concious again. He planned to get the others out while keeping himself alive, which meant having to battle the spiders himself. He uses his sword and unravels himself and quickly scurries behind the nearest tree. He waits until the spiders are distracted, and puts on the golden ring that he found in the goblin hoard. When he has the ring up he usually just becomes invisable, but this time he was not only invisable but he could also tell what the spiders were saying, as opposed to shreaks. The spiders were disscussing the Dwarf they were all surrounding. By the looks of it that Dwarf was Bomber, he was wiggling back and fourth and completely freaking out. So much that he ended up kicking one in in the face.

To help his friend Bilbo decideds to pick up a nice Hobbit sized log and tossed it away from Bomber, the rest of the Dwarves, Adrianna, and most importantly himself. The spiders russ off to different spots to look for the "person" who made the noise, not knowing the Hobbit was less the a couple yards away. Yet one spider remained to guard its prey, but Bilbo was confidint that it wouldn't be too hard, its just one spider (*note the sarcasum).

He approached the spider from behind and slashed the spider's behind. It got the spider's attention away from Bomber. The spider tryied to bite Bilbo multipul times but Bilbo kept hacking away at the spider. He cut off one of its legs then another. The spider was so confused about where the thing that was hitting him was. It was yelling out and Bilbo decided to anwser his calles he took off the ring and said, "Right here." With that Bilbo stabbed the spider right in the middle of all eight eyes.

"It stings," the spider shreeked. While falling to the floor.

"Sting, thats a good name!" Bilbo reapeated and ran off to help the others.

Bilbo russes twards the suspended bodies and cuts the top so they fell all the way to the forest floor. Then he set off to kill the other of those nasty beasts, the rest of the spiders.

(Down to the Dwarves and Adrianna)

Thorin was leading the dwarves of Erebor and Adrianna through the forest but they didnt get to far before a spider droped down from the tree. Then Adrianna noticed a person with long silky blond hair, followed by a woman with long brown hair. The Elf jumped down on the spider used his bow to kill the spider in one swift shot. The Elf slid down from the spider and pointed his bow at Thorin. His company all pointed their bows at all of the dwarfs. The She-Elf with the long brown hair had her bow pointing at Adrianna.

(Adrianna's POV)

I held my bow up at the She-Elf, she was actually very pretty. Her long brown went to her waist and he had a couple of braids leading up to a fishtail braid. Then my look shifted to the Ellion with the amazing hair, pale blue eyes, and just really, really strong. He noticed that I was looking at him so I looked away. He looked back at Thoin.

"Do not think I won't kill you, Dwarf," The Elf said, "It would be my pleasure."

"KILI!" Fili screamed. I looked over to Kili who was not underneath the belly of a spider. A whole herd of spiders were coming our was and about to trample Kili. I noticed that the Elf that had her bow pointing at me was no where in sight, there was a new Elf guarding me, he had brown hair and classic blue eyes. But I didn't pay any attention to him when a heard some battle cries. The she-Elf was attacking the spiders and saving kili.

"Throw me a dagger! Quick!" Kili ordered.

"Don't think I am giving you a weapon, Dwarf" The She-Elf spat. She turned around and threw a dagger right in the head of a spider killing it instantly.

"Search them!" The head Elf ordered.

"Hey! Give that back it's private!" Gimli shouted to the Elf.

"Who is this, your brother?" The Elf smirked.

"No, that would be my dear wife!" Gimli shouted insulted.

"And who is this ugly creature?" That Ellion asked again.

"That would be my wee lad, Gimli," Gloin said even more insulted.

The took us to this great big hall, it was the Elven Kingdom of Greenwood, or what is now Mirkwood. It was big and beautiful.

"You have a very nice home," I said to the Ellion.

He just kept a blank expression on his face, "It is not as beautiful as it used to be..." He trailed off. He looked at me and noticed my ears, "Now what would an Elf be doing mixed up with Dwarvish rubbish?"

"My name is Lady Adrianna, Daughter of Lady Andenessa," I said to the handsome Elf.

"Lady Andenessa? As in Lord Elronds sister? The one who would have been queen of Rivendell?" He confirmed.

"The same," I replied.

"I am Prince Legolas Greenleaf, son of King Thanduil," He said. Wow! A prince! That would explain his authority and how he is so good looking. "I knew your mother, she was quite the Elf."

"Yeah," I smiled.

_________________________________________________________________________________

So your probably thinking, your going to make this a Legolas fan fic!? Well I don't know... maybe, maybe not! Only I know the answer! Mwahahaha ha ha *cough cough* Oh I really need to work on my evil laugh....

Any way Le Hannon

-softballchick114

Read

Vote

Comment

Follow!