Tests

Chapter 4

Tests

"Well...not exactly tests, more like answers," King snorted.

"Just get this thing over with," I snap back.

"First how good of a fighter are you?"

"Good enough I guess."

"Show me," with that he threw a sword at me and had Tauriel. She came lunging at me and tried to swipe the sword across my legs, then an upper cut to the chest. But I blocked them both.

My first move was an upper cut punch to the stomach and then I used my foot to swipe her off her feet. She flailed her arms at my and hit me right in the face. I managed to pin her down, with no struggle, might I add.

"Ahh, very good, very good," The King said impressed. This King is disgusting, "testing" another for fun! Why the heck would he care how strong I am? Am I just that threatening? I hope so.

"Well that's all for today. LEGOLAS," the king called, Legolas came rushing to the room, "now son make sure this Elleth is entertained."

We walk done the hall, "meet my in the gardens at mid-day," Legolas softly commanded.

I walk into my cozy room, and jump on my big bed and lye down. I suddenly go deep into thought...

What is going on with the dwarves, and Thorin, and Bilbo, and Balin, and Kili, and Fili, and all of them... it kills me not to know! Actually why do I need to think about Thorin, or King Thorin, he is just a stuck-up, arrogant, selfish, little literally little, jerk! But still how about the rest of them, I really hope they are okay, I do miss the terribly.

Even though this is all pretty bad, this Prince Legolas Greenleaf Thradillion is quite special, oh whatever I am acting like a teen, having a "school-girl" crush and everything like that.

I let out a deep sigh, and check the time, oh goodness is that the time! Only a half an hour util midday! I slip on a cute little light blue dress and head on my way.

•••••••••••••••••••

"You look great, Lady Adrianna," Legolas says bowing.

"Likewise, Prince Legolas," I reply.

"Please take a seat."

I do as told and sit on the bench and wait for him to sit as well.

"Prince Legolas-"

"Please just Legolas."

"Fine, Legolas, there has been something troubling me dreadfully, I can't stand not knowing about my friends. Everyday it kills me a little more to not know. I have been parted with them already for so long that being away from them again, I....well...it's unbearable. I can't manage it any more. Do u think u could arrange something please?"

"I'm sure I could, my Lady, we can go down once we are done with out little picnic."

"Thank you so, Legolas, it means a lot to me."

"So Lady Adrianna, what is your story? Why are you with the dwarves and so very far from home?"

"Well Legolas it is kind of a long story... My mom was an Elf and heir to Rivendell and my dad was a Dwarf, she was secretly with him, and one day she got pregnant. They thought it would be safer if I went to Erebor to be with my dad and not have a scandal. So I grew up in Erebor and that where I first met the gang. Now remember I had no idea I was an Elf or I was 2nd in-line to Rivendell. So I grew up with the other Dwarves but I was different, no beard and none of that excessive body hair. But those guys liked me for who I was. When I was about 13 I first met Thorin, by accident. I had gotten lost in the great Halls of Erebor and I really didn't realize at the time that he was a Prince so I asked him directions. He walked me out and asked if we wanted to meet again and we did many times after that. But the dark day came Smaug came and took from me everything I hold dear, Smaug killed my dad my home my life and friends. Thorin, he was the only one that I had left. It got just too much for me so one day I left the Dwarves and found my way upon the Shire, and beautiful place. I broke Thorin's heart that day and I broke my own too. I lived in the shire in peace until one day someone came knocking on my door, it was Thorin. He told me he was starting a quest to make his way back to Erebor and reclaim it. I couldn't help myself but go and leave yet another home behind. As the quest went on until Thorin and I got serious again to the point that we were Engaged."

"Were Engaged, so not currently?"

"Nope, I realized that he was stuck-up, selfish, jerk. He told me I didn't matter. And I ended it right there. He has been trying to makeup and apologize but I won't except it. So yeah that is about it."

"Fascinating, my life is pretty plain, I was born here, mom died when I was young, was raised as a Prince should be and that about brings us to now. How about we go find that ex-fiancé of yours."

___________________________

I am sooooo sorry about updating you guys probably hate me! So I am going to try to update as much as possible! thank you!

Le Hannon!!

~Softballchick114

Read!

Vote!

Comment!

Follow!