AUTHORS NOTE

AN: Hey guys it's Kailie! Well I mean who else would it be besides me!

Anyways... lets get down to business!

*OFFICIALLY CLOSED*1. How do Legolas, Tauriel, and Adrianna cross the lake? I do not know if you read my very boring author's note at the end of the last chapter but I want your guys' input on the subject! Either comment of this chapter or the last and give me some ideas! That person that gives me the idea I like the best will 1. I will use their idea in the book 2. I will dedicate the chapter to you 3. Give you a shout out 4. Follow you on your choice of social media (wattpad, Instagram, Twitter, vine, Kik(I'll give you mine too), and snapchat) I want all ideas (the new ones anyways) in the next 24 hours! Good luck! *OFFICIALLY CLOSED*

2. Book editing as you can tell I make a lot of typos mostly from typing on my phone, I have less when I type on my laptop. After I finish this book I will edit A Love Within a Fellowship first then I will start on the last book in this series. After I am done writing I will edit Mission Impossible, then The Hobbit: Unexpected Journey and Unexpected Love, after that The Hobbit: Revenge on Both Sides, and lastly The Hobbit: What ever book is the 3rd book in this series. Once I am completely done with editing these books I will finish Falling...I think and edit that book then continue to The day I turned into an Elf I'll edit that one after that no idea :)

3. I hope you all have seen The Hobbit: Battle of the Five Army's! IF NOT SKIP THIS PARAGRAPH! I DON'T WANT TO GIVE ANYTHING AWAY!!It is an incredible end to a magnificent series! J.R.R Tolkien's book is truly great, and Peter Jackson really did a wonderful job with the movies! Now, was it just me or did he seem to leave a place for another movie in between Battle of the Five Army's and Fellowship of the Ring. I wonder if he is going to make another movie about Legolas and 'Strider'? What your opinion on this subject?

I thank you for reading this unbelievably boring Author's Note and enjoy the rest of the story! And make sure to check the rest of my stories out too!!

The chapter named in topic 1 will be posted after the next chapter! It will be chapter 10!!!

Love you ever grateful author:
~Kailie Garey