Orcs

Chapter 11

Orcs

(Adrianna's POV)

We decide it is better to beat the Orcs at their own game. Legolas and I jump on the roof of a building and hop from each roof following the Orcs. Eventually a finish point is visible, a house in the middle of the town. Through a window I can see three children. A girl that looked to be very young like 6-9ish shorter light brown curly hair, a boy in his early teens 12-15ish dark, short, curly hair, and a young woman in her upper teens 17-19ish long light brown hair, same color as the first child. The three children where doing everything they could to fight off those foul creatures. Only armed with frying pans they would occasionally knock the Orc out. My pace quickened I could not stand to see mere children fighting for there lives. Then I noticed another sight, three Dwarves! Fili, Boufur, and Oin, they mostly used their fists to fight. As we got closer I sped up more until I was moving as fast as my Elvish legs would take me. "Gwaem! (Lets go!)" I cried out to Legolas. We finally arrived, I had learned to speak Elvish when I was little and am almost fully versed in the language but I have almost never needed to use it before. As soon as I jumped in I was greeted with an Orc, "Amarth faeg (Evil Fate)!" I spat at the ugly creature. More came lunging at me but none could stop me for I was too powerful! My this was fun! The children looked frightened at us, for they did not know who we were, "Odulen an edraith anlen (I am here to save you)," they looked up confusingly, "My apologies I got carried away with my Elvish, I am Princess Adrianna and we are here to save you. That over there is Prince Legolas, and there is the Captain of the Guard Tauriel."We had slayed all the beasts and I glances around and there laid Kili. "Legolas, Tauriel boe de nestad (Legolas, Tauriel he needs healing)," I called at them while pointing in Kili's direction. Tauriel looked like she was going to be sick. I went over next to him and examined his wound he was going to need Athelas.

"What is it he needs?" Tauriel was on the verge on breaking seeing Kili like that.

"Athelas, and fast!" I shouted.

Tauriel must have heard someone coming our way she stepped outside the door to see none other than Boufur, "What is you have in your hand?"

"King's foil, the weed for Kili," he replied urgently.

She snatched it from his hand, "Athelas!"

"What are you doing?" Boufur said curiously.

"I am going to save him," At this point I knew it, she was in love with him. I wonder if I could ever love anyone that much? She practically shoved me aside to start, but Legolas wanted to leave and track the last of the Orcs.

"Tauirel, tolo, govano ven (Tauriel, come, join us)" Legolas said. She started to heal him not caring what Legolas said, but I wanted to go with Legolas. I felt safer by his side. I waved goodbye and followed Legolas after the rest of the Orcs. "Agorel vae, Hiril vuin Adrianna (you did well, My Lady Adrianna) I fear we have more fighting yet to come and I want you to stay with me throughout, I want to keep you safe with me."I was astonished, was he being polite at the fact that I was a Princess or was it because he cared about me? "Êl síla erin lû e-govaned vîn (a star shines upon the hour of our meeting)." I think he has started to care for me.

I smiled at him and said, "Guren glassui (thank you with all my heart)." We had finally caught up with the rest of the Orcs. We tried to be quiet but the Orcs could smell us, the leader as I remember his name to be Bolg is offspring of the Orc Azog, an he was a Gundabad Orc. When I was a little girl, I would go to the library and read as much as I could on anything, I mostly liked to learn about different races and their history. Gundabad Orcs are some of the most powerful Orcs to walk Middle-Earth.

Bolg sent the other Orcs away and kept a few with him to fight us, "Adrianna, can you take the others? I got Bolg, he and I have an old connection and I want to be the one to fight him," Legolas pleaded.

"Be iest lîn (as you wish), " I said I saw a slight flicker of fear in his eye, I could tell there history was not a very good one, "Av-'osto, galu (do not be afraid, good luck)" With that I jumped off the roof and onto an Orc killing it with my twin blades that I had armed myself with. My blades were not as long as swords but the worked, I found them in my room at Mirkwood. I was also armed with my bow, my sword, and daggers hidden throughout my body, hip, shoe, and back is where they were...just in case. I kept batting the Orcs until Bolg called for them to leave, I immediately found two horses. One for me and one for Legolas. Mine was black with a white star on its head, and It also had white stockings on its legs. Legolas' horse was all white no markings or anything except the tail was grey at the tips. 

"Noro lim, roch, noro lim (run fast, horse, run fast)," I said as it pick its pace up.

-------

Hey guys sorry the chapter is sooooooo short, I wanted to finish that part and move on to Thorin, we are going to be hearing a lot for our little dwarf king. There is still more chapters in this book I dont know how many of Adrianna is going to be in here because of the whole following Legolas thing. I have great plans for the next book though and I think you will like so keep reading. If you are really picky about spelling and grammar I am really sorry about that, if you have not read the last Authors Note I suggest you do so because I will be editing all of my books soon.

My Elvish has grown so much more! I wanted you to get a little more of Adrianna's past so I brought in things like the Elvish that would give some more ideas on why she is like she is.

Anyways....thank you for reading I hope you enjoy this book and if you do check out my other books A Love Within a Fellowship is a Legolas fan fiction (it's not a hot romance or anything like that) so if you like those kind of books then be sure to check it out!

Thank you again!

-Kailie Garey

(On the side is Adrianna's Twin blades)