Part 1

Luo Ren Ai blinked her eyes a few times just to wipes away the blurry image she was seeing. After a few blinks , her vision cleared. Luo Ren Ai look around the room. The room furnished simply . There is only  a bed, a small closet and a table in the middle of the room. The room are small and shabby but clean. "Where am I? This doesn't look like the after life to me". Suddenly she had an headache. Several memory that not belong to her came to her. It's look like she had transmigrate into the past. The previous body is the seventh miss of the general granddaughter, Nan Ren Ai. Her engagement to the second prince  are cancelled by the second prince. Nan Ren Ai was humiliated when she on her own wedding the groom refuse to kick her carriage door and the ritual could no be held. Then the emperor degree comes announcing there will be no wedding between the seventh miss and the second prince. Since Nan Ren Ai is timid and stupid, she can only bear the humiliation silently. Her, coming home from the cancelled wedding shamed their Nan family and the bullying intensify by not giving foods,money and she get beating occasionally since then. Yesterday when she ask for foods from her sixth sister, her sixth sister servants beat her up. Nan Ren Ai get back to her shabby household bloodily and injured. Nan Ren Ai rest her battered body on the bed and sleep the pain off but Nan Ren Ai never open her eyes again. She pass away from the beating but a minute after that Luo Ren Ai transmigrate into her body. There is not many information Luo Ren Ai can gather from Nan Ren Ai because she had low IQ.

Luo Ren Ai headache subside after she sorted out Nan Ren Ai memory. "No wonder this body feel weak and painful if 'she' treated like this. Oh..well since god gives me second chance to live as Nan Ren Ai I will live happily and achieve my previous life dream here". Luo Ren Ai mumbled to herself. "But to achieve my dream will be hard, since this body face is ugly. Hmm...I wonder how ugly this faces is?". Luo Ren Ai rise from the bed and searched for mirror but found none. She spotted a basin of water in the conner and she use the water to see her face.

What she see, surprise her but after a few second she gather herself. The reflection show a fifth teen years old and malnourish girl. Luo Ren Ai traces her skinny fingertips along the red rash that cover half her faces. From her eyes she can see that this body can bring country to their downfall if not for the rash on her face, plus malnourishment and dirty dishelved appearance. "Hmm...all of this ugliness can be fixed. Why would this family just let this body labelled ugly?". Luo Ren Ai wondered to herself. "Must be because of this body birth mother identity. Nan Ren Ai... since you already dead, I will live as you. From now on I'm Nan Ren Ai and I shall makes all that do you wrong pays in the future". Nan Ren Ai vowed to herself.

Nan Ren Ai pack all of her belonging which is only her 2 set of cloths and 5 copper coins that she saved and hides, wanting to use it when necessary but could not. Even if the previous owner body was stupid but she still know the important of having money. With weak and injured body Nan Ren Ai leave the Nan household without backward glance.

Before she could turn  into a conner that lead toward the town, her arm were pulled by someone. Nan Ren Ai glance at the owner of the hand that hold her arm. Sudden  information resurface, the owner hand is her mother. But what attract her attention most is on her thumb there is the ancient jade ring that she wore when she died. Nan Ren Ai pull her hand from her mother grasp and take a look at the ancient jade ring carefully, confirming whether it is the ring she wear when she died. 'Why did this ring here? Is the ring had magic to bring me here'. Nan Ren Ai thought to herself. "Why are looking intensely at your ring Ren Ai? You always wear it since I gave it to you. More importantly where are you going leaving your mother alone here?" Wang Bing Er stare deeply at her daughter face. "I'm leaving the Nan clan." Wang Bing Er smile sadly. "Without your mother?" Wang Bing Er again grasp her daughter hands. Even if people  insult and called her daughter ugly and stupid, she still love her daughter. "I will comes back for you after I had place to live". Nan Ren Ai know that this body birth mother will always love her and she plan once she had stable income and roof over her head she will get her mother. Wang Bing  Er smiled happily. "We could go now. I'm always with you". Nan Ren Ai eyes watered. In her previous life she is an orphan but now she could feel the love of a parent. She nodded her head and both of them leave together searching for a new beginning.

A/N PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE IF YOU LIKE MY STORY. THIS STORY ORIGINALLY MINE. PLEASE DON'T COPY AND PASTE. IF YOU WANT TO , PLEASE ASK ME FIRST.