Part 4

Nan Ren Ai step inside the restaurant and looks around to find her walking wallet. The restaurant that boisterous and full of whispering gossip after Dan Lan Yue enter the VIP quarter upstairs, became silent when Nan Ren Ai enter. She still oblivious of her looks and focusing on her walking wallet. To her right now is filling her belly with delicious food's and losing her walking wallet is unexceptionable. It's likes being cruel to herself. "Where is he?" While searching for Dan Lan Yue silhouette inside the restaurant. "How I'm going to con him if I don't see him here! Don't tell me he's in special guest room..."  Nan Ren Ai start being in the bad mood. A young waiter come and greet her. " May I help you Miss? ". The young waiter offer his service.

A smile broke from Nan Ren Ai cherry red kissable lips. The smile enhanced and make Nan Ren Ai looks like a fairy descend to the mortal world giving a reward toward the mortals. The young waiter become a besotted fool because of that smile. Although she does not see her walking wallet, Nan Ren Ai keep her facade perfectly calm. After all she is the most feared con artist that ever exist. " Is there any empty dining room available?" The young waiter collect himself when Nan Ren Ai spoke. Nan Ren Ai ask politely and with the grace of highborn noble lady aura. Even though her cloth looks shabby but the way her posture, looks,aura and grace look like a noble lady from rich family miss. The young waiter immediately show her to an empty dining room.

Nan Ren Ai unhurriedly follow the young waiter from behind. The young waiter open the door and let Nan Ren Ai enter the dining room. Nan Ren Ai enter and sit on the stool gracefully. Her every movement,speech and action are already arranged to con her walking wallet. The young waiter is the first stepping stone to lure her walking wallet in."What would you like to order Miss?" The young waiter ask politely and with the besotted look paste on his young face that will do anything to fulfill her heart desire. Again, Nan Ren Ai give a blinding smile to the waiter and order signature dishes of the restaurant. The waiter hurriedly go the kitchen and cooks for her ordered dishes.

After awhile, three waiter bring in the dishes and serve it on the table. A mouth watering delicious aromas spread around the dining room seducing  Nan Ren Ai to eat the dishes unladylike but she held herself in. After putting down the plates on the table the waiters left Nan Ren Ai to enjoy her meal. Nan Ren Ai eat heartily without minding the etiquette or being ladylike.

Nan Ren Ai rub her full belly after had her fill of the restaurant signature dishes. She had to admit that this restaurant dishes are quite delicious even if it's expensive. "Now time to make my wallet pay the bills". Nan Ren Ai  smile gleefully. She called the young waiter in and start her conning. " How may I help you Miss? " .  Nan Ren Ai assume her facade again in front of the young waiter. Gone the unladylike and ungraceful action earlier when she ate her meals greedily without caring her ladylike and graceful she shown in front of the young waiter and other customers when she first step in the restaurant. Nan Ren Ai smile weakly at the young waiter. The young waiter heart tremble, hurting seeing the weak smile gracing the cherry red kissable lips. The young waiter feel like he had to do something to make the fairy lips smile a beautiful and blindingly smile again. Of course, Nan Ren Ai still don't know her own looks but to her even if she is ugly, she can still make everyone believe her.

"What's wrong Miss?". The young waiter attentively focus his attention on Nan Ren Ai. Nan Ren Ai reluctantly answer the young waiter and the first step already in motion. " This lady don't know if she had to say this or not". Biting her cherry red kissable lip a little, making the lip became even redder and plump. The young waiter eyes couldn't look away from her lips. He become more determine to put back the smile on those lips. "Please Miss, tell me. Maybe I could be of   assistance". Nan Ren Ai release an air of relief. "This lady actually did not bring money on her. She left her home in hurriedly manner". Nan Ren Ai guilty confess and continue her tales. " This lady want to avoid someone but she got famished and decide to grace the restaurant but who would have thought that this lady would met the person she want to avoid in this restaurant ". Nan Ren Ai tell her story with emotions that reeled someone into her story and couldn't help but believe her. " who is Miss trying to avoid and why?". The young waiter get hooked and sinker by her story which make thing easier for Nan Ren Ai." That person right now is sitting in the VIP dining room". Nan Ren Ai gloomily tell the young waiter,Dan Lan Yue is the person she tried to avoid desperately. The young waiter shocked to his cores. The  person Nan Ren Ai mention could not be touched even if he is the crown prince himself and that person is very influenced among the commoners and nobles. Nan Ren Ai make a pitiful face after seeing the young waiter reaction." That person act cold and unapproachable in front of others but in front of this lady, he vigorously chase after this lady and refuse to except no as an answer. When this lady heard that he is in town, this lady immediately run out to avoid him. If he heard that this lady in this restaurant he will again, try to gain this lady affection relentless ".
Nan Ren Ai sighed unhappily.

" This...Miss, If I were you, I will happily accept him". The young waiter envying Nan Ren Ai good fortunate. " Does he even realize that my story have many hole in its". Nan Ren Ai start pitying the young waiter. Oh...well he could always thought this as a lesson in the future. " This lady already been betrothed since birth to someone else and thought that he should forget about this lady and pursue someone better than this lady. But now this lady have to be thick faces and ask him to pay for this lady bills. Where should this lady put her face. This lady shamelessly ask money from that person". Nan Ren Ai show unwillingness on her face. Of course the young waiter feeling sympathy for her. "Miss don't have to worry, I will add your bills to that person bills later". Nan Ren Ai smile gratefully toward the young waiter. "This lady sincerely giving her thankfulness toward mister waiter." Nan Ren Ai bloom a relieved smile." This lady have to leave first because this lady afraid her servants will be looking for this lady and fret for this lady safety. Please gives my thanks to that person and this lady will repay that person if he come to meet this lady again". Nan Ren Ai hurriedly take her leaves.