Part 7

(^.^)d

Nan Ren Ai purposely approach the landlord who are walking from opposite direction. The landlord and Nan Ren Ai collided ,Nan Ren Ai fell on her bums. While the landlord only stumble a step backward. Wong Hei the landlord, immediately let out barrage of profanities words and cursing Nan Ren Ai for crashing into him. But his swearing and cursing stopped when he see the person that crashed into him. Nan Ren Ai patted her cloths to sweep away dust and  stain on her dress. Her action look flustered and making someone want to help her pat her dress for her. Wong Hei never see a woman that so graceful and at the same time tugging his heart string to help Nan Ren Ai while she removing the dust from her dress. "Miss... are you alright?". Wong Hei asking with concern. He try to help Nan Ren Ai remove dust from her dress but Nan Ren Ai refuse his attempt helping. Suddenly, Nan Ren Ai slap Wong Hei hard." Mister...please behave yourself !! If you truly think that I will docilely let myself to be take advantage of by the likes of you, then you clearly mistaken". Nan Ren Ai rise her voice to catch the crowd attentions, even if she did not raise her voice that slapping alone will rouse peoples attention.

People start to pay their attention at them with interest. Wong Hei feel confuse, then he is furious when Nan Ren Ai slander and freely slap him. "Miss really know how to bend a knife.. When did I Wong Hei, taking liberty with you?". Wong Hei scold the girl in front of him. His eyes glare at the girl in front of him"Hmmp....bend knife? Just now mister trying to touch this lady but this lady refused". Nan Ren Ai threw him with disdain looks, her eyes accusing Wong Hei saying 'You're perverted old men'. "Miss...slandering my good name. I only trying to help you". Wong Hei defend his self. "Now who is the one bending a knife? Mister, you should be ashamed of yourself. Earlier, when this lady refuse you, you threatened this lady stealing your money if this lady dare to refuse your advance." Nan Ren Ai threw another lies. "When did I do that? Miss...if you continue to slander my good name I will kill you" . Wong Hei angrily threatened Nan Ren Ai.

Nan Ren Ai smile coldly. "This mister is truly immoral and a bully. If this lady slander you then where is your evidence? Yes... there is no mistake this lady fall down when we collide, if mister really trying to help this lady then, why would mister did not help this lady get up from the floor?" . Nan Ren Ai contradict Wong Hei. Peoples start throw negative looks at Wong Hei. Nan Ren Ai know that Wong Hei going to loss money soon. "This little miss really know how to run her mouths... I will be a fool if I don't teach that mouth". Wong Hei glare hatefully toward Nan Ren Ai. He know that generally people will help someone who fall down to get up not helping to remove the dust. Wong Hei venomously want to teach the girl in front of him to be obedience toward males. It's irritates him when Nan Ren Ai refuse his help earlier and he become more angrier when Nan Ren Ai slander and unrespectful toward him.

Wong Hei patience hanging thinly by the second when people gaze and say negatively at him. All his life he never get slander and fooled like this,only him get to oppress and lord over weak and poor peoples but now this girl dare to do this to him. "Since when did stating a facts becomes crime". Nan Ren Ai sarcastically respond. Yup... Wong Hei patience and control of himself finally snap." All of you should not misunderstood me, this girl over here are only a whore. She's slandering me for more money". Wong Hei slyly label Nan Ren Ai a whore. 

Never before in Nan Ren Ai life she been called a whore as a retaliation in her conning jobs, even though she used to sell herself in her past life. Nan Ren Ai glare sharply at Wong Hei. If a glare could kill people then Wong Hei will be a corpse by now. "How rude. Do you think you could afford to pay this lady if this lady is a whore? You think highly of yourself. Even that Tian Long Wang even beg this lady heart". Nan Ren Ai again use Dan Lan Yue name at her convenient.

In Leaning Tea House, Dan Lan Yue watch the event with full interest. He witness all of Nan Ren Ai deeds, from the waiting to the collision to the 'whore'  and finally to the usage of his name. At first, Dan Lan Yue only want to know who is the maiden that brazenly used him to pay for the bills ,painted him as a love sick fool in front of peoples and gain him a title most romantic man among the men. It's not like he care about the money but because of the story of his unrequited love he become the target of other family maidens and idol of the men's. Which put him in the center of attention and he dislike being the center of attention. But now, Dan Lan Yue really fall in love at first sight with Nan Ren Ai personalities and her smart conning mind. He don't mind being used by Nan Ren Ai and Dan Lan Yue want to make the unrequited love story become reals and chase the maiden thoroughly becomes his.

A/N  Sorry for the long absent. Thank you to dear readers for waiting. (^∆^)