Part 3

After two days of unconsious, finally Nan Ren Ai wakes up. She looks for her mother but she could not find her mother silhouette anywhere. Nan Ren Ai panic a bit because when she awake someone already changed her cloth to a clean on her injuries and she know that her mother the one who clean and changed her cloths."Where is she?". Then rumbling sound broke in the silent living room. "I'm hungry. Guest, I should find food first. I'll ask about the pouch later". Nan Ren Ai head to the town. Since she don't have the money she looted with her, she decide to fill her empty stomach by conning someone to pay for her. Nan Ren Ai did not notice her red rash already healed. People stare bewitched by Nan Ren Ai beauty but she's oblivious to it. All she can think about is the ways she could eat a free meal.

A luxurious carriage stop in front of Red Lotus restaurant. The owner quickly welcome the carriage owner. Who would not recognize the carriage from afar. This carriage are the only carriage that made by sandalwood woods in this entire continent and  its emiting  sandalwood scent as its move or in stand still. To make it's more comfortable, the seat are cushioned with 'kapok' and covered with silk cloths. Futher more, the carriage equip with the Dan enblem of twin dragon emitting a blue globe from their mouths that similar to a moon and which mean the carriage owner is his royal highness, Dan Lan Yue. Dan Lan Yue or his given title Tian Long Wang is the emperor eighteen brother, which the only living sibling out of 21 sons and 5 daughters of the previous emperor. The emperor and Dan Lan Yue share the same birth mother and father and the emperor really dote on his younger brother. Dan Lan Yue is nineteen years old while his brother the emperor are twentyfive years olds but this age different never sever their bonds as siblings.

Dan Lan Yue are very talented in many area such as astronomy, martial arts, the art of wars,  literature, music, and many more. His talent and good look make many maidens want to be his but because he had a cold and quite personality, its make people hard to approach him.

"Welcome to our humble abode your highness. Please come on in".  The owner of the restaurant humbled and respectfully bow himself in front of Dan Lan Yue. Dan Lan Yue nod his head and they enter to the restaurants escorted by Dan Lan Yue three elite guard and four personal maids.

Nan Ren Ai watch from the moment Dan Lan Yue arrived until he enter the famous restaurants among the royal familys and nobles. She ponder for a while and decide Dan Lan Yue would be the walking wallet. Gleefully, she head toward the restaurants.

A/N PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE IF YOU LIKE MY STORY.