Part 8

"Hmmpp...you really seeking death wish... whore". Wong Hei slap Nan Ren Ai face. The string tying the veil become untied by the force of the slap, making the veil slipped off from covering Nan Ren Ai beauty. Red hand print bloomed on Nan Ren Ai right cheek. At the conner of her cherry red lip bleed. "This damn jerk dare to hit me. Oh...you so going to jail". She thought furiously while ignoring the veil,now her mind only focus on making Wong Hei facing consequences of slapping her. Nan Ren Ai beauty render the crowd speechless and enchanted. Dan Lan Yue loss in stupor for a moment but then its replaced with anger. His anger rise seeing blood on Nan Ren Ai cherry red lip and red print mark on her right cheek. Then a powerful kick connected to Wong Hei legs, making him kneel in front of Nan Ren Ai.

The crowds surprised and the once silence street become boisterous like a fish market when they identify the identity of the sneak attack is from Tian Long Wang himself. "It's Tian Long Wong!!". "What's his Highness doing here?". "Surprisingly, it's Tian Long Wang the one throwing that hard kick".   " What is the lady relationship with Tian Long Wang?". The crowds whispering and chatting among themselves, speculating and gossiping about the presence of Tian Long Wang being here. Wong Hei immediately give his respect to Tian Long Wang. "This servant greet Tian Long Wong". Wong Hei kneel in front of Dan Lan Yue anxiously, fearing to offend him and incur wrath toward himself.

Dan Lan Yue did not acknowledge Wong Hei greeting and let Wong Hei still kneeling on the street. Dan Lan Yue approach Nan Ren Ai. He took out a handkerchief and wipe the blood on Nan Ren Ai lips gently. Nan Ren Ai stunned beyond word. ' Why the heck this 'walking wallet' wiping my bleeding lip?'. She don't know what to do with this sudden development and kind gesture toward her." Is it still hurting? ". Dan Lan Yue ask with concern and gentleness shone through his eyes. The crowds, becomes more wild and some started to guest that the lady is the famously maiden that steal Dan Lan Yue heart.  "No... Why are you here?". Nan Ren Ai calmly answer but her eyes say a different story. Dan Lan Yue seem to guest the meaning behind the lines of what Nan Ren Ai want to say. But he pretend not to understand her  meaning of 'why are you acting so familiar with me?' kind of looks. Dan Lan Yue still act as if they had known each other for so long.

" Why would I not be here?". He stop wiping the blood and continue his answer. "Where ever you are I will be always be there for you. After all, I am your besotted fool". Dan Lan Yue say it without shame. 'Is he playing with me? This person is weird and totally unpredictable, I means, who is it in his/her right mind would help a person who made fool out of him/her' . " Tian Long Wang certainly know how to make a maiden heart flutter. Unfortunately this lady will not be swayed and your highness should know that I am already engaged". Nan Ren Ai state clearly her rejection toward Dan Lan Yue.

"Still engaged, not married yet... Benwang can still make you becomes benwang woman". Dan Lan Yue cheekily answer. Women who are watching their banter shrieks excitedly when hearing Dan Lan Yue resilient to pursue his love. Man admire him because he is brave to chase and loyal to his true feeling. ' At this rate if we continue like this my prey will escape!!'. Nan Ren Ai sighed to herself. Suddenly, Nan Ren Ai squatting while covering her face with her palms and burst into tears. "I'm sorry....I'm so..rr..y..hick..hicks.. This...hick..la..dy..do..hick...not.. deserve..hicks...your...high..ness..lo..ve..". Nan Ren Ai cry pitifully. 'Aaiii... This girl really know how to tug peoples heartstring! But this lord will not back down or let you go to other man arms. Even if you want to resent, then resent the fate that brought us together'. Dan Lan Yue squat in front of Nan Ren Ai and remove Nan Ren Ai palms from covering her flushed and teared face . He lift her chin until their eyes meets. Nan Ren Ai stare at Dan Lan Yue with anticipation of what will his next step will be, but to the crowds, they only saw forbidden love story between an engaged woman and a single young man. After this settle, another version of Tian Long Wang love story are born at this moment and their love story gaining peoples support and sympathy.

Dan Lan Yue pull Nan Ren Ai into his arms. The fans shriek excitedly and with anticipation of what coming next. " Xiao Ai don't have to be sorry. Leave everything to benwang, benwang will fight for our loves". Dan Lan Yue declare in front of the crowds loudly and sealing Nan Ren Ai as his woman, so in the future Nan Ren Ai could not refute him. "I didn't know that his highness also know how to act and con someone. This lady is impress, but still not good enough". Nan Ren Ai whispered softly. "Benwang flattered. This lord meet a good mentor". Dan Lan Yue whisper back with a smile. "This lady teaching quite expensive and this lady got to warn the lord that this lady will be furious if lord interfere with this matter". Nan Ren Ai strictly warn him. " How about benwang help Xiao Ai settle this matter?". Dan Lan Yue suggested. "If this lady the one who will reap the profits then you may". Nan Ren Ai agree.

A/N  Thank you for reading and voting. Also,I apologized for not replying to the comments. Sorry... (•∆•)...