Part 13

Dan Li Yue dons his dragon robe to attend the morning court. He don't want to attend but as the emperor, he had too. Being an emperor isn't something he wants but the responsibility thrust upon him at the moment his royal father emperor pass away from assassination that setup by his royal uncle. Dan Li Yue still remember that cloudless night, the moon shine as if it was day break dawn. A coup d'etat arranged by his royal uncle,  took the life's of his royal father emperor, his royal mother empress and other male siblings born from the concubines.

That night, all of the Dan Clan should perish except for Dan Wen Bo entire family members but the mass murders did not went fully successful because of the arrival of Life's Ripper corp, the hidden elite soldiers that reap life as if the grim reaper who takes life's without caring ages, gender and status, all equally reaped. Every life cease breathing once they received their order from the emperor and only the emperor could only mobilize  the Life's Ripper corp. Instead of ordering to protect the emperor and the empress life, the emperor order to protect his other three brothers, their family's  and his beloved two sons who happen visiting Dan Jing Yun residence at that times.

Dan Wen Bo plans was destroyed, he fight to dead with the emperor and both perish that night. Dan Li Yue ascend  as the emperor and Dan Chang Bo inherited his father prince title. Dan Li Yue couldn't pin the coup d'etat to punish Dan Wen Bo family member cause of lack of evidence. Thus, until now Dan Chang Bo and his family still go unpunished and still covert the dragon seat. (A/N Dan Li Yue edict of dissolving the engagement between  Nan Ren Ai and Dan Chang Bo is because sooner or later Dan Chang Bo going to get rid of Nan Ren Ai.)

"Brother Yue.... Can this little brother go home... now? ". Dan Jin Jie ask with difficulty, as his throat hurts of moaning and screaming last night. " Can't Xiao Jie get up from the bed? ". Dan Li Yue tease his lover.
Σ( ° △ °|||).. Of course he couldn't get up from the bed , his body is sore and ached. "N..o". Dan Jin Jie answer in small voice 😣😣. "Then Xiao Jie should rest here". Dan Li Yue slyly smirk 😎😎, knowingly his lover are disable at the moment . A pout decorate Dan Jin Jie  swollen pink lips , it's a sign of unsatisfying he felt right now.  Dan Li Yue know that pouting means. He approach the dragon bed and sit himself beside his naked lover. "Don't  pout,  Xiao Jie. Zhen still not had enough of you". Dan Li Yue caress Dan Jin Jie cheek and slowly kiss that swollen pink lips. That slow kiss turn into a hot kiss.  Their tongue entwined and exploring every nook and crane, it's as if they are trying to memorize each other kiss.

Back then, Dan Jin Jie was oblivious, naive and dumb to know what is loves means but now his oblivious and naivety of love change since he become his own cousin lover. Feeling guilty, sinful and anxiety didn't lack from his conscious and heart. But love and his mission drive him to temporary forget those feeling. True to be told Dan Jin Jie is not his real name and identity but that soon will be reveal in near future. O_o ....(⊙o⊙)?
.
.
.
.
.

"Xiao Lan, Zhen, would not know what you want to say to this Zhen if you keep making weird faces at Zhen".  Dan Lan Yue open his mouth and close it again, struggling and searching for the right word to say. Dan Li Yue sighed at his brother awkward attempt of asking him a decree for a hand in marriage for Wang minister granddaughter. He actually  want to tease his brother but seeing Dan Lan Yue making so many weird expression, make Dan Li Yue couldn't  bear to tease him. Who know what his stoic brother would do in his awkward attempt. His changing expression already make Dan Li Yue wary of the impact his brother get just from asking for marriage!  (A/N DAN LAN YUE ALWAYS SHOW STOIC AND BLANK EXPRESSION ON HIS FACE AND WHEN HE SHOW MANY EXPRESSION PEOPLE IS SHOCKED AND WARY. IN SHORT HIS EXPRESSION IS ONCE IN BLUE MOON).

"Attend tomorrow court to receive the decree." Dan Li Yue finally break the awkward silent. Dan Lan Yue dumbfounded. His  brother emperor truly know what he want to say and want. Excitedly, Dan Lan Yue embrace his brother emperor, a gesture that long forgotten since their father emperor and mother empress assassinated 10 years ago. Dan Li Yue surprised, but still pat his brother head lovingly. "Xiao Lan will come tomorrow. Brother...will really decree that marriage to Xiao Lan? ". Dan Lan Yue ask cutely. Yes you all don't misread it, CUTELY...a habit Dan Lan Yue do since he was a child when his brother emperor pamper him and when he want to be pamper by his brother emperor. If people see this cutely habit maybe they will probably think they lose their mind.  Even Dan Lan Yue will not admit and dismiss it. (A/N Dan Lan Yue being a little tsundere  😁🙌)

A/N  I JUST WANT TO SAY THANK YOU FOR THE COMMENTS, VOTE AND READ THIS STORY. DESPITE LONG TIME OF NOT UPDATING. AGAIN THANK YOU. I APOLOGIZE FOR NOT REPLYING ANY COMMENTS AND FOR THE GRAMMAR, MISSPELLING AND MY LIMITED  KNOWLEDGE OF ENGLISH WORDS.

P.S   THANK YOU AGAIN FOR READING AND SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT. I'LL TRY TO UPDATE FREQUENTLY.