Part 12

WARNING!! MILD MATURE AND BL CONTENTS.

"Brother Yue... This little brother need to go home right now". Dan Jin Jie ask again. "No....zhen wouldn't allow it". Dan Li Yue strictly refuse. Dan Jin Jie couldn't complaint or refuse because even if he object, it still won't change anything. He truly feel jealous towards Wei Hai and Minister Wang, who already safe from this sly fox clutch. Now he could only resign to his fate. The emperor rose from his seat and approach Dan Jin Jie sitting figure. With each step Dan Li Yue took, Dan Jin Jie could not help feeling anxious even if this has happen before. A soft red lips descent on Dan Jin Jie slight parted lips, rendering him unable to protest and could only kiss Dan Li Yue back. The mere peck on the lips turn into a heated kiss, making both men lost in euphoria. Soon, moans and groan sound could be heard from the imperial study, Dan Jin Jie official torture thus truly begin. (A/N Sorry guys, I really not good with smut scene even though I want to make one. (T_T)..)

Dan Jin Jie truly exhausted from his 'torturing'! From the imperial study to the emperor chamber the torture did not ceased only intensify.  As a martial artist his body,strength and endurance should be higher than normal men but right now all of that vanish into thin air along with his pride as martial artist. Why? Because he, Dan Jin Jie had to beg the 'sly fox' to show mercy on him and he faint after that begging!

Dan Li Yue stroke gently Dan Jin Jie smooth face and a smile broke from his red lips. He rained down small kisses on Dan Jin Jie sleeping face. Dan Li Yue could not stop kissing his adorable Xiao Jie, he only stop when his Xiao Jie make a mewling sound protesting for disturbing his needed sleep. "Xiao Jie in this lifetimes your everything belong to zhen and zhen heart belong to you. Zhen truly apologize that zhen could only promise and offer this heart when zhen everything should be your too" . Dan Li Yue whisper silently to sleeping Dan Jin Jie.

Dan Li Yue know as the eldest, he should not be doing this but he could not deny his feeling toward Dan Jin Jie. He is the one's who court and romance his young cousin to be his lover since 1 years ago. As the son of heaven people thought he had anything he want, wealth, beautiful woman and power but really...he got nothing at all. Being an emperor is a lonely existence, standing high among the man but stand alone looking down with mixed emotions. Just this once, he want to be selfish and Dan Jin Jie at his side.

A/N         I APOLOGIZE TO READER FOR SHORT CHAPTER AND FOR NOT UPDATING. LIFE PRETTY HECTIC FOR ME AND MY PHONE BROKE SO I CANNOT UPDATE IT. SORRY AGAIN GUYS.

P/S       WHAT DO YOU ALL THINK ABOUT DAN LI YUE AND DAN JIN JIE SHIP?