Part 2

'How naive of me thinking of living in this ancient time will be very easy'. I sighed while look dejected by the street. Looking a job in this ancient time is hard, especially if the society only look on a person faces not skills. Even if she want to con someone the person already run and curse at her for being ugly. " Maybe I should fix my face first before doing anything. If I continue like this, me and mother gonna be homeless. Hmm...should I con young master or young miss right now? At least I get some money out of it". Nan Ren Ai mumbled to herself while searching for easy target. Her eyes fall on someone that wear many expensive jewelry. Nan Ren Ai approach her target that looking at something from the stand.

Nan Ren Ai prepare to collide with her chosen target to con but instead of her chosen target, she collied into someone she suppose not to offend. It's not some prince charming who will fall in love at first sight, it's only her regular bullies from rich family's household. Crap!! Why would I meet them here. If they bully me now, I only end up injured and damn... my target already gone from my sight. I cursed under my breath. Unwilingly I apologize because I don't want my bullies to hit me.

Lu Xie Da push Nan Ren Ai to the ground. "Oh...look Nan sixth young miss, It's your ugly stupid sister. I thought she's already run away from your house but who would have thought we will meet her here" . Lu Xie Da joyfully inform Nan Ren Ai sister. Nan Rui Er beautiful face turn sour. She thought her servants already beat Nan Ren Ai until she could not get up from the bed for a month but she's was wrong. If you want to do something you have to do yourself. When I'm home i'm gonna punish that useless servants. Nan Rui Er regret giving this task to her servants.

" Lu third young miss, why don't we give a lesson to this ugly stupid girl  for pushing you?" Li You You suggested. Bystanders gathering only watch Nan Ren Ai getting oppressed by the rich young ladies. They clearly know Li fourth young miss is telling black from white. Who did not know the pitiful ugly stupid Nan seventh young miss always get abuse by her own family and by other rich family young miss and young masters.

Sh*t... what a bad luck running to this people. Now, I definitely will get the beating. Might as well steel their money. Nan Ren Ai decide to steel their money. The three young miss immediately beat up Nan Ren Ai. While getting beat, she swiftly stell their money pouch and save it inside her cloth. Being an orphan in her previous life she learn how to survive. There is no dirty jobs Nan Ren Ai did not do. She con, steel, lied and she even sold her body when she in very desperate situation until she meet an old guy that taught her every skills needed to con someone.

The old man teach her medicine, law, and any other field job that exists. Yes, that include self defence but this body are too weak and unflexible plus she still not healed from her last beating that take away the real Nan Ren Ai life.

Nan Ren Ai collapse after series of beating from the three young miss. Still, they kicked her body mercilessly. Nan Ren Ai curl like a fetus, protecting herself. After a while, the three young miss finally satisfy and left her curl on the ground. Nan Rui Er stop her accomplish for beating Nan Ren Ai and pretend to be benevolent. " That enough... I think she will learn her mistake and would not try this again in the future". The two of them stop and smooth their cloths and appearance. " Oh...dear. We should go now, if not we will be late for eleventh princess event". Li You You exclaimed. They hurriedly left as if they have not meet and beat up Nan Ren Ai.

The commoners disperse after the three young miss left. Some of the bystanders that live near Nan Ren Ai and her mother help the unconsious Nan Ren Ai to bring her home. Her mother shocked when she see her daughter brought home more battered and unconsious. Wang Bing Er tears fall, she regret marrying into the Nan family. If only she did not run away from home and marry Nan Bu Gai without her family blessing, her daughter will not suffer like this. Her Wang family will protect them but it's already too late, now both of them have to held up their body straight and bear with it.

Wang Bing Er wipes clean her daughter bloods from her bleeding injures. She could not afford hire a doctor to treat her daughter, she could only hope her daughter will heals. Unbecknown to her, the ring on her daughter finger glow after Nan Ren Ai blood bleed into it. At first nothing happen but then Nan Ren Ai body glows. Wang Bing Er suprised but she calm down after she see her daughter injure heal and the red rash on her daughter slowly dissapear.

Wang Bing Er dumbfolded, she could not believe her eyes. Wang Bing Er even rub her eyes to wipes what she was seeing. fretting it's only a mirage but her daughter face totally get healed. Happyness and relief bloom in her heart. She hope that with her daughter face healed, her daughter can also get smart. Wang Bing Er did not know that her daughter is no longer stupid since her previous beating.

A/N PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE. SORRY FOR GRAMMAR AND SPELLING MISTAKE.