Elijah Mikaelson - Leaving Elijah for his own good...

You were packing your bags. There was no one in the compound so this was your chance to leave without anybody noticing. You were placing the last pieces of clothes you had in a bag, when tears stars falling down of your eyes. You were going to miss them all but mostly you were going to miss Elijah. The past few months you guys grew closer and closer to each other till you actually were a couple but now you had to leave that all behind.

A few day you saw Chris Argent wandering the streets of New Orleans and you knew right away this was going to be a problem. Two days ago he came up to you when you were drinking coffee. He sat in front of you. He looked straight towards you.

"You know why I'm here." Chris said

"Not really."

"Well i'm here for the lovable vampire's that are walking around and killing innocents. And since I see you here I have to say I would really like some help with it." You don't react to his sentence. "Like old times."

You gave him a fake smile and you walked away from him. After that you saw him in every corner of the street. He wasn't here for the Mikaelson but knowing Klaus he would get in some problems that would get Chris's attention and well he would had you to lead them towards them. You had stop that so you just find a way, leave before you got them in problem or even killed.

You closed the bag full of clothes and putted the letter you wrote to Elijah on the bed. You looked around one more time and you left the compound.

"Y/N" Elijah said walking into his bedroom. "Y/N." he looked around but didn't saw you anywhere. He saw the note on the bed and walked towards it. It had his name on it.

Elijah,

I'm sorry but I had to leave. There a few things about me you don't know that could put you and your family in dangerous. I couldn't do that. All of you are to dear for me and I imagine putting any of you in dangerous.

Elijah I love you from the deep of my heart and I hope you understand my choice. If your angry at me. I fully understand.

Don't look for me, please promise me.

I love you.

Y/N

He couldn't believe it. How could she just leave. She couldn't have put him in dangerous it would be mostly the other way around. Elijah threw the note on the bed and walked out of the compound into the streets of New Orleans.

He was looking thru the streets of New Orleans but he couldn't find her anywhere. He couldn't let her leave. She made him happy, made him forget everything. Every Time he was with her, it was the best time of his life. her laughed, her scent, her touch. He couldn't let her leave.